Reviews for Song of the Siren
Veronique Sarisandeul chapter 13 . 2/4/2013
Kaito's mother's name is Chikage. Of course, this wasn't reavealed for a while, so not knowing it is understandable...

Regardless, I've enjoyed the story thusfar.
Shara Raizel chapter 22 . 8/7/2012
i thought that this was a great fic. it's really interesting. i'm really sad to see that you haven't updated in a year! i hope you're alright and that you'll continue this fic soon. :) i really want to see how kaito and hakuba handle pregnancy... XD
Athina Dark-Angel of Death chapter 22 . 12/11/2011
This story is so much fun
AppleCider1412 chapter 22 . 7/24/2011
ok let me get 1 thing straight I ABSOLOUTLY HATE YAOI! but i'm putting up with this. i like this story..and i have no idea why. maybe because it's got a mythical sense and it amuses me but..i dunno why. continue it.
Pandakitty chapter 22 . 7/24/2011
Hurrah another chapter! :D

I'm kinda surprised Ran didn't just proceed to beat Shinichi's ass after seeing him and Heiji kissing. Hmmm... maybe she's saving it for later

Hakuba is pregnant. Oh my. Can't wait to see how that turns out hurrrhurrr
nequam-tenshi chapter 21 . 5/21/2011
Fire Fairies are hermaphrodites?
The one true Sinner chapter 21 . 5/18/2011
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay updaaaaaaate! (Now if only i'd get off my lazy butt and do the same)

Pffffff lol you made shin-chan a fairy oops I meen fae :D either way he has wings

You don't know how much you made my day

I enjoy every chapter you post and they always make me happy
Pandakitty chapter 21 . 5/18/2011
OMG an update. *dances around happily* asdf This was great. I loved it. All of it. I seriously can't wait for more~~~
nequam-tenshi chapter 20 . 3/26/2011
What is Ai exactly?
Pandakitty chapter 20 . 3/24/2011
Lol Conan at the end. And this chapter wasn't THAT short :/ Or maybe my attention span has gotten shorter...

Also, Heiji what did you do, I know you did something!

As for how you do the story, I don't really care. Just do it the way you think would be most effective ;) But really, just update soon please! Chapters always end in places where I'm like 'hnnnng I wanna read more! :('
Pandakitty chapter 19 . 2/14/2011
Now I'm worried... bah, hope you're writer's block goes away soon D
The one true Sinner chapter 19 . 2/14/2011
:D ? im confused but of course this is a "mystery person" and blah blah blah... :3
The one true Sinner chapter 18 . 1/23/2011
X3 Pure awsomeness!

I don't have much more to say than that .'
The one true Sinner chapter 18 . 1/23/2011
X3 Pure awsomeness!

I don't have much more to say than that .'
Pandakitty chapter 18 . 1/23/2011
Werewolf Aoko... IS EVERYONE SECRETLY A MONSTER-THING? Please say no. :/

Damn it, what is that thing messing with the allusion spells? Akako?

Ha, I knew it.

Don't worry Akako; there's plenty of other men to play with ;D

Gin? Not killing people when he has the perfect chance and reason? THIS IS UNHEARD OF!

Kaito called Heiji, didn't he? *excited* Now he's coming? Yay :D

D: HOW COULD THEY BE MISSING?

Pfff; Just go to Manitoba if you wanna drink ;D Drinking age there is 18.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »