Reviews for Arnold's Leg
MiguelHazard2 chapter 15 . 5/19
What do you mean it's crap?! YOUR EPISODES ARE FUCKING PERFECT FOR ME THAT I CRIED A LITTLE *sob sob* :')
rosieinred chapter 15 . 3/21
At times it's a bit awkward to read because of a few errors and misspellings, but it's certainly not crap! I've read this before a long time ago and I still love it. The overall plot is very nice. Although, at times the fluffy stuff can go a bit over the line. I feel a little awkward picturing nine-year-old's kissing passionately, but I didn't mind so much in the movie. I guess it's just the way you described it. However, I do still very much love these two together. I like their romantic moments better in the last chapter because they're older and all. Overall, it's still a good read!
heyarnoldfangirl chapter 15 . 2/16
At first I didn't want to read it coz in the description you said its CRAP. Admittingly I think its helluvah fluffy story after reading the whole thing. But it was an AMAZING STORY nonetheless. I particularly liked that they had a short break up to make them fully realize that they are perfect for each other and no one else. Its GREAT. Please do me a favor and remove the bloody word CRAP. Because its NOT.
alexis chapter 9 . 12/5/2014
omg make more pleeeeeeeease
darkangel199113 chapter 15 . 10/7/2014
Its been a long time since I read this story, but it's still as good as I remember. It's one of my favorites that I've read over and over. I don't think it's as bad as you believe, but you are your toughest critic. I know I'm pretty hard on myself as well! However, I feel it's spot on for the characters! You took a simple kid's show and made the characters and situations more in depth and interesting. :D
SquirrelandNight123 chapter 1 . 10/3/2014
I just want you to know that this was the first fanfiction I've ever read on and the best fanfiction I've ever read. (this story is not at all in any way 'crap')
The-Snowy-Owl13 chapter 15 . 8/19/2014
Warning: Exceedingly high fluff levels ahead, approach with caution, sweetness may induce cavities, diabetes and possibly fatal levels of fangirling, read at your own risk.
Haha, just joking around here, but seriously
"The fluff is strong with this one"
It's too cute
Mihaelah Cojo chapter 15 . 6/25/2014
I love this fanfic soooooo much I can promise you that this is one my favorite fanfics you did an amazing job on this I really love this chapter it's very heartwarming and hope you keep up the good work :)
Mihaelah Cojo chapter 2 . 6/23/2014
Love the chapter i love the part when she started kissing him and he started kissing even though it was a dream for him but anyway i love that part and i hate gerald cause he is just a hater he doesn't even want them to be friends but besides that i love the chapter great job
Juliana chapter 14 . 6/13/2014
Yes yes yes yes yes MORE! You are amazing at writing this! It is totally true to the characters and this actually brought tears to my eyes! Please keep going!
Juliana chapter 10 . 6/12/2014
That was AMAZING! I seriously cried! the best story I've ever read!
AlucardsCountess chapter 15 . 6/12/2014
D'awwwwww that was adorable! I've read this story from beginning to end, only stopping to sleep last night and I absolutely loved every minute of it! I loved how you effectively grasped their strong love for one another at the age of nine and also kept it innocent, the playful banter between them, the long road they had to walk to get together, her insecurities over Lila for a while, the recaps of the series itself told by them, Helfa's helping with reuniting Arnold with his parents, the break and how hard it was on both of them, getting back together and finally that beautiful proposal! I loved it all and can't wait to read more of your work! Stay awesome fellow writer and keep up the great work!
itskerij chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
Love it so far :-)
serendipityrain711 chapter 15 . 3/6/2014
Wow im speechless..that was so beautiful. I know you wrote this story a long time ago but i just started reading fanfiction. The best scene was the lady and the tramp spaghetti scene and then singing bella so sweet! Anyway i really enjoyed this very romantic and entertaining story. It put a big smile on my face. :)
heyarnoldforeverandever chapter 15 . 3/4/2014
LOL! And awwwwwww... that was so sweet! It all happened because of Arnold's fractured leg. That is fate I tell ya! Anyway, I loved loved and even ore loved this story! Thanks for writing something so awesome! You are an AWESOME writer! (: