Reviews for Arnold's Leg
megabrat420 chapter 2 . 9/12
q, ,5
L-Y3T chapter 14 . 8/16
As a Hey Arnold fan, i have to tell you: This is possibly THE most heart-warming HA fanfic I've ever read! This story makes me cry, and I'm a grown ass man! Lol...thank you. I love it! What inspired you to even write this, besides "Phoebe Breaks A Leg"?
Yali.Page chapter 15 . 4/22
Awwwww, they are so cute!
Inudaughter Returns chapter 6 . 3/2
Complicated
Inudaughter Returns chapter 2 . 3/2
When Arnold makes the shushing motions, that is the best part.
Inudaughter Returns chapter 1 . 3/2
I already like this story. Nice.
MiguelHazard2 chapter 15 . 5/19/2015
What do you mean it's crap?! YOUR EPISODES ARE FUCKING PERFECT FOR ME THAT I CRIED A LITTLE *sob sob* :')
rosieinred chapter 15 . 3/21/2015
At times it's a bit awkward to read because of a few errors and misspellings, but it's certainly not crap! I've read this before a long time ago and I still love it. The overall plot is very nice. Although, at times the fluffy stuff can go a bit over the line. I feel a little awkward picturing nine-year-old's kissing passionately, but I didn't mind so much in the movie. I guess it's just the way you described it. However, I do still very much love these two together. I like their romantic moments better in the last chapter because they're older and all. Overall, it's still a good read!
heyarnoldfangirl chapter 15 . 2/16/2015
At first I didn't want to read it coz in the description you said its CRAP. Admittingly I think its helluvah fluffy story after reading the whole thing. But it was an AMAZING STORY nonetheless. I particularly liked that they had a short break up to make them fully realize that they are perfect for each other and no one else. Its GREAT. Please do me a favor and remove the bloody word CRAP. Because its NOT.
alexis chapter 9 . 12/5/2014
omg make more pleeeeeeeease
darkangel199113 chapter 15 . 10/7/2014
Its been a long time since I read this story, but it's still as good as I remember. It's one of my favorites that I've read over and over. I don't think it's as bad as you believe, but you are your toughest critic. I know I'm pretty hard on myself as well! However, I feel it's spot on for the characters! You took a simple kid's show and made the characters and situations more in depth and interesting. :D
SquirrelandNight123 chapter 1 . 10/3/2014
I just want you to know that this was the first fanfiction I've ever read on and the best fanfiction I've ever read. (this story is not at all in any way 'crap')
The-Snowy-Owl13 chapter 15 . 8/19/2014
Warning: Exceedingly high fluff levels ahead, approach with caution, sweetness may induce cavities, diabetes and possibly fatal levels of fangirling, read at your own risk.
Haha, just joking around here, but seriously
"The fluff is strong with this one"
It's too cute
Mihaelah Cojo chapter 15 . 6/25/2014
I love this fanfic soooooo much I can promise you that this is one my favorite fanfics you did an amazing job on this I really love this chapter it's very heartwarming and hope you keep up the good work :)
Mihaelah Cojo chapter 2 . 6/23/2014
Love the chapter i love the part when she started kissing him and he started kissing even though it was a dream for him but anyway i love that part and i hate gerald cause he is just a hater he doesn't even want them to be friends but besides that i love the chapter great job