Reviews for All About Christmas Eve
JanetorPrinslooBensler chapter 1 . 12/22/2015
So good
MrsChipRockefeller chapter 1 . 10/26/2015
Aw love how he ended up getting her a whole load of presents as well as them getting each other meaningful presents
Rugbygirrl chapter 1 . 11/19/2014
I have no idea how I missed this one:) Rest assured I'm not shirking my studying this time. Only my craft projects!
SouthunLady chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
Sienna, this is one of the sweetest and nicest Christmas stories I've read on FF. Slowly but surely, I'm plowing through all your stories about Hotch and Emily on CM, even though she is going to be gone. They were my dream couple...lol.
Pheonix1995 chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
Glad Aaron made it up to her! Great one-shot absolutely adored it - One of my favourite of yours! :D
Sami Marie chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
God it's been forever and I really need to catch up on all your stories but I'm starting with this one. Lovely gifts from both of them to each other. He certainly made it up to her if you ask me.
antioxidants help your heart chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
I want a Hotch.

Lovely story. Thank you.

Merry Christmas.
linelm chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
This was absolutely lovely! I think I cried all way through reading it, and now I can't stop smiling.
babylil chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
Aw, this is adorable (especially the pyjamas). My favourite line: "I listen when you talk Emily". He so totally does, too. *squishes them*
chiroho chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
Okay, finally finding the time to try and review this.

Love Hotch's reaction to finding the present on his desk. Maybe it just grew there?

You know, we always used to save our Christmas wrapping paper. I'm positive that, on occasion, we actually re-used wrapping paper that was years old. Obviously this is in relation to Hotch carefully pulling the wrapping paper apart.

So sweet that Emily remembered something from a conversation months previously. Seems like these two do pay attention to each other.

And oh, what a jerk! You think that Hotch would have realised, as soon as he saw the present from Emily, that he didn't have one for her. I mean, even before he opened it. I know I'd have thought that. It's kind of the whole "oh crap, X gave me a gift/sent me a card, and now I have to respond" type mentality. I mean, not that it doesn't work here, but I mean, wikked freakin' d'oh! ;)

Poor Emily. Putting herself out like that, only for him not to have anything for her. LOL at the Kevorkian book comment.

And Emily is still sad hours later, when she doesn't want to wrap presents. Can't say I blame her, to be honest. And what a HUGE and INCREDIBLE surprise that Emily is sitting around in her PJs. I mean, I think there are only two types of clothing the poor woman owns in your fanfic - FBI suits, and pajamas! ;)

Snorted at the "this was NOT a kiss she'd give to Reid or Morgan" comment. And his kiss was a present. Cute.

Good grief that's a big apology! Can I please apply for Hotch's salary grade? I think I'm not earning enough around here.

I can just see Hotch responding very dryly about the lottery ticket. It sounds so him! (Though if she's moving to Tahiti, maybe she'd have enough to bring him too? Another AU? LOL!)

Wow. A key. Just like that. Big stuff. No wonder the guy is literally terrified about how she's going to react.

Hm, is Hotch becoming a closet stalker? Peppermint lotion for 11 days exactly?

And now we get to see exactly what sort of pajamas Emily is wearing. Though she must have some sort of automatic thing going on with . Maybe it's the "pajamas of the month club", just like they have those wine of the month or Harry & David has those "fruit of the month" clubs. That way she gets a new, season appropriate, set of PJs every month. It would keep her in stock. OTOH, maybe this is a "Being Aaron Hotchner" thought I should save up for the future!

Emily's floating. Are we sure she didn't have that shot of whiskey after all? ;)

So cute that Hotch picked up even more for her. I definitely want to get access to his credit cards.

And of course, just for me obviously, the "lovely breasts in the face" moment. Do you think that, if I asked nicely, PB would be willing to come and model that for me? I need to get the creative juices flowing for the next "Being Aaron Hotchner" piece. Yeah, like THAT's going to happen. ;)

You know, I honestly don't know if I've ever watched "It's a Wonderful Life" the whole way through. I didn't grow up with it, so I think I'm missing some vital ingredient that makes it a classic.

Great story. You realise, of course, that your short one shots are more than double the size of my average story length? Just sayin'. Not that I mind, obviously.

Anyway, very nice story. The angst in the beginning making way for the fluff at the end was very well handled. You really do write this so well.
starofoberon chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
Aw, thank you! What a wonderful pre-Christmas treat. Loved the Washington Monument key chain, just the kind of random detail that makes a story pop out and scream "Real!"

The dialogue was just perfect.

And more Girl on the way? *Happy dance!*
hotchlover chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
Most excellent! Thank you for another wonderful read!
katdemon1895 chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
so cute! the choice of gifts to each other was lovely and really suited them, this was a lovely fic
Jazmingirl chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
Awe I love it this was a very christmas H/P story
Forensic Girl554 chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
THAT WAS SO FRIGGIN AWESOME!

Amazing :D Emily and Hotch were made for eachother and the way you wrote this story was really cute! Fantastic job!

Keep up the awesome writing :D

Amy