Reviews for Hermione's Christmas Carol
taxzombie chapter 1 . 7/8
Heartily agree, it is indeed a nightmare. Excellent job of poking fun at JKR's (IMHO's) foul ups concerning relations. I sometimes wonder if she didn't get a hold of some bad drugs later on.
xiaomaome101 chapter 1 . 6/4
love this...especially the rowling part.
The Ghostly Minion chapter 1 . 3/8
That is a great and fun concept. You managed to really bash JKR and rightly so, in this Harmonian's opinion!

D. Page Robin
Yesterday's Secrets chapter 1 . 12/18/2014
Oh yes, I loved this part of the HP&TCC! You should post the omake about the conversation between Molly and Arthur concerning their children and how they didn't share the same father. XD It was one of my all-time favorites!

Yesterday's Secrets
meldz chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
i hope you'll do more one shots from Harry Potter and the Champion's Champion, like the part where the mother of Hermione found THE BOOK or the part where Harry had his first dental experience. After the dental treatments Harry and Hermione went to get ice cream because everytime i go to the dentist when i was younger, my mom always treats me with a banana split.
willam and jack and jake chapter 1 . 5/16/2014
lol nice
wpl chapter 1 . 2/28/2014
take that JK.. good story.. short sweet and to the point
Balder chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
edboy4926 chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
Good story
Araytigre chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
That was very sweet, now I've got to go read Champion. Thank You. TTFN
ruth hammond chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
I was watching the last movie when I realized I did not recognize the story line...I had not finished the book, I did not like the ending...much better one here!
theshadow603 chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Both this and a champions champion are absolutely, hysterically hilarious!
MoonyandProngs chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
I really like Harry’s reaction to the Ghost of Christmas Yet to Come and what he and Hermione said would do if they named their kids as the future showed Hermione. It made me laugh!
JazzGirl123 chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
Awwww. Just as sweet as the first time, loved it!
bookworm1118 chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
"Then the Ghost of Christmas Yet to Come visited. She was a middle aged woman, called herself JK Rowking or something like that."

This line is priceless! Great story, I'm off to read Champion's Champion now!