Reviews for Hermione's Christmas Carol
Harley G. Potter chapter 1 . 12/23/2016
I love this I love the joke A.S.S. *laughs* never gets old.
steve.moore.9081323 chapter 1 . 11/29/2016
Thame that JK epilogue a nightmare
joe chapter 1 . 10/25/2016
Nice
ilya39 chapter 1 . 7/15/2016
Yes! YES! Epilogue bashing is definitely the best, since the original is mostly horrible anyway. Anyway. Great work.
TimeyWimeyBadWolf chapter 1 . 5/23/2016
Lol, JK Rowling...can't stop laughing about it!
Kairan1979 chapter 1 . 3/18/2016
Nice addition to Harry Potter and the Champion's Champion.
Ham chapter 1 . 3/4/2016
This is probably the best story you have
Jeb59 chapter 1 . 2/9/2016
Ha ha haa, A real nightmare.
taxzombie chapter 1 . 7/8/2015
Heartily agree, it is indeed a nightmare. Excellent job of poking fun at JKR's (IMHO's) foul ups concerning relations. I sometimes wonder if she didn't get a hold of some bad drugs later on.
xiaomaome101 chapter 1 . 6/4/2015
love this...especially the rowling part.
The Ghostly Minion chapter 1 . 3/8/2015
That is a great and fun concept. You managed to really bash JKR and rightly so, in this Harmonian's opinion!

D. Page Robin
Yesterday's Secrets chapter 1 . 12/18/2014
Oh yes, I loved this part of the HP&TCC! You should post the omake about the conversation between Molly and Arthur concerning their children and how they didn't share the same father. XD It was one of my all-time favorites!

Cheers,
Yesterday's Secrets
meldz chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
i hope you'll do more one shots from Harry Potter and the Champion's Champion, like the part where the mother of Hermione found THE BOOK or the part where Harry had his first dental experience. After the dental treatments Harry and Hermione went to get ice cream because everytime i go to the dentist when i was younger, my mom always treats me with a banana split.
willam and jack and jake chapter 1 . 5/16/2014
lol nice
wpl chapter 1 . 2/28/2014
take that JK.. good story.. short sweet and to the point