Reviews for Broken
thehazeleyedloser chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
Oh my God. That is scary! But I love it. Continue, please?
• deanna
nessyschu chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
Mmm I love that song. That was intense!
debraelq chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
This was a good story. I can imagine Finn's shock of waking out of his stupor an a bridge about to fall over.

Great job. I realized I missed a few of your stories so going back now.
teenwolphs chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
Finally, a story about the aftermath!
goblz chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
I pretty much love everything about this fic. I really felt like the show skipped over the immediate aftermath of this horrible lie coming to light. Finn was obviously angry and hurt and devastated and I really wanted to see more of that. This is a very well done fic; I love Emma finding him and taking him back to her place and calling Will. Poor Finn. Excellently done.
Rapp Fan chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
I would love to see you continue this. For some reason, I love seeing Finn in distress. It shows how vulnerable he really his while the show keeps him on this pedistal of happy...I like.
fanfic-nerd-101 chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
I was so interested to read more of this and then i discovered it was a one-shot :(

no chance of a sequel?
MeganBethWrites chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
I really enjoyed this. I /really/ dislike Finn as a character - don't ask why, I just do - but this was a very sweet fic. I really dont think there was enough of a reaction from him.

Well done! D
achillies-eel chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
Aww, this is finished? And just when it was getting good! I want more Finn getting comforted by Will! -stamps foot-

Maybe I'm just too eager to see slash or something close enough to it with those two. But what you had here is great as it is; only, you know, if you added like a chapter more or so... :D

Loved it! Hope to SEE MORE SOON!
Too Lazy To Login chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
Please, please, please write some more. I love what you've written and I want to know what happens next! lol :)

-Chey
i said WHUT chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
aw i hate quinn for being such a skanky biatch. LETS START AN i HATE QUIN FAN CLUB!