Reviews for Hermione and the Radiant Chaos
crvenashkorpija chapter 5 . 8/11
"Goodbye and thanks for all the fishes"
niyx12 chapter 5 . 5/19
I Love the whole goddess of revenge think.
butch6167 chapter 4 . 3/30
"Luke, I am your father."
jada951 chapter 17 . 3/29
hello defender,

I may be 2 yrs. too late to weigh in, and it may be a mote point since it's been such a long time...
I think it's worth forging ahead. in the original story notes you mentioned that 1st yr. was roughly written, but to hang on. So I did.

Writers learn and grow by writing. I'd encourage you to move forward, if you still have a heart for this story.

You have made a huge investment here. It would be nice to see it come to completion.

After the length of the last story, I certainly didn't expect a sequel!

onward and upward.

happy writing.
lilcat17 chapter 17 . 2/8
Please conftinue with this story. I love it!
R. Howard Lawrence chapter 17 . 10/24/2014
Its been quite awhile now, if you're still out there, there are those of us still waiting.
ChrisW96003 chapter 17 . 10/5/2014
Wrong move Weed hopper!
Never leave an incomplete story, it'll bite you in the arse...

Also there is no chapter 13 you jumped from Chapter 12 to 14.
Are you superstitious?

Evil runs afoot when things are left undone!
chyaraskiss chapter 2 . 10/5/2014
So good.. i read the last from in one sitting.. I hope you come back to this and are able to finish.
Sadly, i will put off reading the rest of this until it is completed. Nothing worse than getting so into a fic, only to have it be a forever WIP.
Vegasman59 chapter 17 . 6/12/2014
Get back to this is to good to let go!
HPFAN chapter 17 . 2/12/2014
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE
PRETTY PLEASE
*pouts*
*puppy eyes*
please
I love this story
Don't edit it until you finish posting everything.

I feel like a fangirl now...

POST POST POST POST POST
:P
Specky Clarke chapter 17 . 10/31/2013
This fic has tremendous potential and you write very well. Please continue if you can.
Specky Clarke chapter 13 . 10/31/2013
Your A/N just expounded my own feelings, but I feel that you missed one point. Any 'man' who hits or mistreats a woman does not deserve to live in my opinion. Slave traders and the sick animals that deal in the trafficing of women for the sex industry should be put down like the mad swine that they are. BDSM turns my stomach.
Specky Clarke chapter 9 . 10/31/2013
This is proceeding into a very good story. One small point - PERFECT is spelt just like that, ER not re making it PREFECT. I suppose it might be a typo as the E and R are next to each other but that would only excuse one time. Keep going - good story.
DarkWolfAssasin chapter 17 . 10/25/2013
I feel that you should finish the story as it has progressed thus far. Tho it shall be as you choose. I feel that a half finished story is a crime, even if it doesn't turn out how uou originally imagined.
lyaser53 chapter 17 . 10/23/2013
This fic is great as is...I will be looking forward to updates!