Reviews for Chuck vs the Jackpot
Chas58 chapter 6 . 8/8
If only that were true (The Car), but it's the thought that counts.
Chas58 chapter 7 . 6/21
Well I just re-read all 7 chapters, and their just as funny as when I first read them. But I got a question; what happen to Morgan's x Anne, how did she end up spending her share of the lottery?
Guest chapter 7 . 8/28/2014
This was so much fun to read! Thank you so much for this. Very fun and lighthearted. You got Morgan perfectly. Good job!
Mhahah chapter 6 . 6/1/2014
I see what you did there

The whole getting everyone back on their feet from being conned

Then butting leverage in there

You sneaky thief, you.
Molotov chapter 7 . 5/31/2014
Silly, but fun. Thanks for this
Kina Kalamari chapter 7 . 12/20/2013
SO MUCH GOODNESS! I cannot even express how much I laughed during this fic. You are absolutely astonishingly amazing at writing them all.

And now, I think I shall quit procrastinating (freaking Internet) and get back to writing that thing that I have to write before Christmas strikes.

Thanks for making my procrastinating exceptionally enjoyable. :)
CurlyFries01 chapter 6 . 7/3/2013
I love your reference to The A-Team! That is probably one of my favourite action movies! :) Very funny story too! :) Good job!
Steampunk.Chuckster chapter 7 . 6/11/2013
I cannot much I enjoyed this.

The fandom jokes in between some seriously sweet Chuck and Sarah romance...and the Shaw part...I choked on my water. I literally choked on it. Thought I was going to die for a second.

Just a brilliant, funny piece of work. And so nuts. But to a PERFECT degree of nuttitude.

Thanks for this!
Roger chapter 7 . 4/26/2013
I like the way you wrote this. Fun to read. Thank you.
ChuckFanForever chapter 7 . 12/14/2012
Oh the hilarity! I had to sneak off and chuckle in secret when I read the part about Shaw being the receptionist and the unwarranted hate from our fab couple. This story was just too funny and silly even for Chuck, but I loved every word of it! Knight Rider and AP references for the win!
JLJMc chapter 7 . 9/14/2012
Hilarious! The dialogue was so funny. Although I was a bit confused since it seemed like the epilogue should have come before chapter 6.
s-david-m chapter 7 . 9/7/2012
Hilarious story! As for writing Carina, she's a hedonist of sorts, so for a slightly absurdist comedy like this you could just make every comment and situation into a sexual innuendo.
grandetiopaco chapter 6 . 8/28/2012
The Shate. Morgan and Carina. Knight rider and witty banter. You are too much. Thanks for the story.
Guest chapter 7 . 8/8/2012
This was such a funny story. I hope you write more one day.
Guest chapter 7 . 7/31/2012
Thanks to authorguy who recommends that story! Nick: this was awesome because fun, dynamic & full of joy !
Thanks. don't stop writing. ever ;).