Reviews for All You Need to Know About
ShaneT chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
Dear Fancy Unicorn Princess Kuro,

YOUR MY HERO!

haha that was amazing, i love how you put yourself into the story and let Ben and Kevin read through your stories, pure genius! Their reactions were hilarious :P
yuugi arry chapter 2 . 11/21/2010
nice stories ya got here :)
Mazina chapter 2 . 11/14/2010
You should put Kuro in more often.

I think she's hilarious.

Me likey.
Saint Whatsername chapter 2 . 10/29/2010
*smiles like a manic on drugs*

Hey! I just read this story after I started my story on Kevin, Ben, and Gwen meeting me in my fantasy world!

Great minds think alike.

That story won't be up for a while. It's a working (and epically failing) progress.

Anywhay, I love this! Quickly, quickly update!
Benamyte chapter 2 . 5/4/2010
Awesome but girl you crazy. But awesome can't wait to read the others!
bree tennyson chapter 2 . 4/3/2010
lol for the sequel i think 'Disillumintated' is fine :D
AP chapter 2 . 2/27/2010
Haha! Nightlight was awesome! And the whole crack fic before made me laugh so hard!
DazziO's chapter 2 . 1/4/2010
dayumn that made me so hot and bothered. woo!

althought this is crack and all that I really like this fic. ahhahahh

Update this realy soon and make sure to include lots of very nice kinks. oh the bevin kinks. m. -drool-
mikepd chapter 2 . 12/25/2009
This was great! i luv Bevin now...lol so whats next? Ben and Kevin spending a not so quiet night together by the lake or ocean? I can't wait for more! update soon please! and HI Kevin and Ben!
Redmoon1997 chapter 2 . 12/19/2009
AWESOME!
Redmoon1997 chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
This is so cool
SlytherinQueen020 chapter 2 . 12/15/2009
I like the name for the sequel.
LindenMae chapter 2 . 12/14/2009
Uh first of all if you keep opening these stories by describing your shoes I'll be happy. The shoes alone are enough to get me excited. I don't even need the bevin, just the shoes. Oh hahaha who the hell am I kidding? The shoes are just the icing on the bevin cake and what a yummy bevin cake it is. Oh god am I babbling incoherently yet? Oh well, you made my day yet again.

On the sequel title issue, I like Disillusionment but it definitely gives me the feeling that the story is going to be dark and possibly not have a happy ending. So if that's where you're going with it then I like that title but if not what about... strobe light? I don't know, I told you I suck at titles. The titles of all my stories are usually the first words that pop into my head when I'm staring at the title space.

oh wait! Are you still trying to do the play on Twilight thing? Because you could do a play on New Moon if you are, like Blue Moon (best beer ever).

Ok I'm done. My brain is dead and this review is completely non-sensical and I still have hours and hours of studying to do. Haha I completely apologize for this entire thing.
lykeomgsrsly chapter 2 . 12/14/2009
holy smutt on a effing stick with a banana tied to it.

That was amazing. I think somewhere in there I started drooling, no lie, because now my notebook is covered in my drool. I am utterly amazed at your capability to write something so wonderful and hot, and sexy, and completely BEVIN.

Phantom Rottweiler chapter 2 . 12/14/2009
OMG! Vampiric Bevin...excuse me while I clean up the mess from the nose bleed ha ha. Excellent.