Reviews for Conceding Defeat
Suzululu4moe chapter 1 . 9/10
Hmm I wonder who is on top.
S chapter 1 . 1/11
This was soooo cute! I like that you actually made me like Bella. Her relationship with Jacob was everything I had hoped it would've been. Awesome work!
diamond girl loves diamonds chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
brilliant well done. maybe a sequel?
EdeatheDemonFox chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
This was really cute and very freaking humorous. I couldn't stop laughing! XD Also, I hate Bella. The reason I'm mentioning that is because you actually wrote Bella in a way that makes her a pretty good character instead of insufferably horrible one. If she was really like this, let's just say I actually wouldn't hate her.
Juliakaze26 chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
Loved it...the friends relationship was so sweet
duchesscarml chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
Much, much kudos for this! Lol. Completely in character, too! I LIKED Bella in this... That's never happened. Ever.
Deadblood-shiki chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
like bella's personality in one, a million times better then canon's bella in my opinion.
kamimimi chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
I like Twilight better this way XD

Sent from my iPod touch via Pocket Fiction
pennywhistles chapter 1 . 12/21/2011

your bella- flawless. your edward and jacob were perfectly in character. i laughed the whole time and the ending made me feel fuzzy.

woo~
Guest chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
Lov
1313131313131 chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
I loved that :3
ohbeautifulremorse chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
this story was so cute :)
Will.Hell.Minna.-Sophia Isobel chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
hahaha... god that was funny! Edward and Jacob huh.. never thought of it at all.. nice!
Katt Jeane chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
Well if this doesn't make you wriggle, I don't know what will. PLEASE RE-WRITE TWILIGHT! I'M BEGGING YOU! D: I love this SOOOOOO much more than the original book! XD
Dreaming Maya chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
Jakeward makes you wriggle? Lol, I haven't heard that one before.

But then again, Edward's as straight as a bendy ruler, so hey, anything's possible.

I thought he was as straight as a sparkly hair tie, personally.
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »