Reviews for Conceding Defeat
diamond girl loves diamonds chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
brilliant well done. maybe a sequel?
EdeatheDemonFox chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
This was really cute and very freaking humorous. I couldn't stop laughing! XD Also, I hate Bella. The reason I'm mentioning that is because you actually wrote Bella in a way that makes her a pretty good character instead of insufferably horrible one. If she was really like this, let's just say I actually wouldn't hate her.
Juliakaze26 chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
Loved it...the friends relationship was so sweet
duchesscarml chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
Much, much kudos for this! Lol. Completely in character, too! I LIKED Bella in this... That's never happened. Ever.
Deadblood-shiki chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
like bella's personality in one, a million times better then canon's bella in my opinion.
kamimimi chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
I like Twilight better this way XD

Sent from my iPod touch via Pocket Fiction
pennywhistles chapter 1 . 12/21/2011

your bella- flawless. your edward and jacob were perfectly in character. i laughed the whole time and the ending made me feel fuzzy.

Guest chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
JaymesEvenings chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
I loved that :3
ohbeautifulremorse chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
this story was so cute :)
Will.Hell.Minna.-Sophia Isobel chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
hahaha... god that was funny! Edward and Jacob huh.. never thought of it at all.. nice!
Katt Jeane chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
Well if this doesn't make you wriggle, I don't know what will. PLEASE RE-WRITE TWILIGHT! I'M BEGGING YOU! D: I love this SOOOOOO much more than the original book! XD
Dreaming Maya chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
Jakeward makes you wriggle? Lol, I haven't heard that one before.

But then again, Edward's as straight as a bendy ruler, so hey, anything's possible.

I thought he was as straight as a sparkly hair tie, personally.
8MercuryHg0 chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
...I can't find anything wrong with your story. The plot is great: the whole Jacob immediately seeing Edward as a hot piece of ass, and then, they really fall for each other; your writing style's unique and definitely works, with the way you skip from important scenario to important situation but still in chronological order, not to mention that even the more mundane conversations really show how their relationship and friendship develop, and god! I mean, they're all conversations! Writing a story like that is difficult enough by itself, but you even have all correct grammar! as far as I can see anyway. Ah, I think I idolize you as of right now. Okay, sorry, I just think you really deserved a complimentary review.
18animeyaoi chapter 1 . 12/6/2010