Reviews for Vulcan Twilight
Leya Anhaylla chapter 1 . 4/17
Alright, I didn't read this chapter because I won't be able to bear it if it ends on a somewhat cliffhanger. It's been a year since you've last updated so I in the hopes you'll do so again I'll follow this story. Because really this idea is astounding
MattKennedy chapter 7 . 4/3/2015
Exciting and compelling story. I hope you continue it! :)
Honest critic chapter 7 . 3/1/2015
This is amazing, you should update this as soon as possible. This is so good. I am dying to know what happens to Spock, how does he cope? What will happen to him? Will the vulture get wind of him? Especially between Carville and Spock, I can definitely see scientific curiosity bromance there. You should really update this, like now, bite? Du solltest update als schon bald als möglicherweise. PLEASE!
DefenestratedCountess chapter 7 . 1/24/2015
Great story! Eagerly awaiting an update :)
Watermelonsmellinfellon chapter 7 . 7/18/2013
Keep em comin!
the chatteringmagpie chapter 7 . 7/18/2013
Alrighty,
Great update!

Haha, Jane, you're such a nasty little witch and I love how you think you're not a barbarian because you have fancy manners and nice clothes. Well played in contrast to the depiction of the Cullen family, who also have manners and nice clothes, and in addition are kind to each other and maintain a genuine respect for life...they're far more Star Trek than they realize. Bravo for making them so 'real'.

I absolutely LOVED the whole scene in the creepy black room and this whole back story to the Volturi receptionist, Gianna. Great stuff. I can't wait to find out how a woman so fabulously rich ends up playing secretary to a pack of wolves in designer clothing like the Volturi.

The triple team mind reading thingy was awesome and I like how you left it with an open end.
I know exactly how you feel Rosalie...cough it up Alice! I'll be climbing the walls until I know what she knows!

Oh Emmett, bless you and your ridiculous beefcake wisdom.

Esme, I wish you were my mum.

Spock! Don't you dare lie down and die, you handsome, logical wunderkind!

Christoph Waltz is awesome and totally deserves a role in this movie. I mean, come on, who doesn't love Germans?!

Can't wait for the next chapter!
the chatteringmagpie chapter 6 . 7/14/2013
*mind blown*
Seriously, you're breaking my heart with this sh*t. I need a drink...so I can cry into it.
the chatteringmagpie chapter 4 . 7/13/2013
I am in love with this story so far. Jasper and Edward's reactions to the experimental phaser fire were great and then deciding they'd better hide it from Emmett. Ha!
I also really like this telepathic connection Spock's got going on with Edward, very Vulcan mind-meldish.
Vulcan Twilight crossover-what a creative idea. Good show! I can't wait to read the rest of this!
Fitz-Leo chapter 6 . 7/9/2013
Wow, I just read all six chapters of this story and, quite honestly, I'm pleasantly shocked. I hadn't thought that this would be a truly amazing story. I'd read so many bad fanfics with potential in the last twenty-four hours I was giving up hope on ever finding something well written. Then I came across this and seriously debated on whether I should go through the mental agony of another bad fanfic. I mean, it's Star Trek and Twilight of all things.

Even though I assumed that I was doomed from the start I started reading and it was simple brilliant. Absolutely breath-taking. I think everyone is in character, everything flows..just brilliant. I cannot hope to describe it any other way. I implore to continue writing this, my heart dropped when I'd seen it had been so long since the last update. I really would like to read more and I feel as though this could become a popular fic if continued.

Yours truly,
Romi
ZabuzasGirl chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
Update immediately, please!
Golden feathers Edward chapter 6 . 6/6/2013
This is is a good crossover and sad to see that it has not been updated in long while. All I want to know is it abandoned?
Watermelonsmellinfellon chapter 6 . 5/25/2013
I really like this. I am also gratified to learn that you know your Star Trek.
youllbeinmyheart1997 chapter 6 . 3/3/2013
You forgot Captain Kirk!
youllbeinmyheart1997 chapter 5 . 3/3/2013
I love Sherlock Holmes! I'm reading the Sign of Four as we speak! Er... Technically speaking. Anyway, good job!
Danik chapter 6 . 2/28/2012
Very interesting, I look forward to the next installment