Reviews for The Baby Doll Series
M.j's place chapter 6 . 10/24/2011
Good lord i need to read your stuff faster than i get to.I loved every single one THEM,LOVE THEM!
Blazing Glory chapter 6 . 10/16/2011
I feel so sorry for Miz. He loves Johnny and did all those special things for him. And Johnny is just a slut. This really broke my heart, I could so see them back together and then John just walked away from the best thing that ever could happen to him. Idiot.
PSNC100502 chapter 6 . 10/14/2011
Yeah a new chapter. I loved it even though you made JoMo not so nice.
SlytherinQueen020 chapter 6 . 10/13/2011
So does reading this in a cemetary make me a bad person? Anyway that was so hot!
redsandman99 chapter 6 . 10/13/2011
Awww so sad :(
LadyDragonsblood chapter 6 . 10/13/2011
I plane ticket to Puerto Rico please...only can I sit between one really tall blond Canadian and one a little shorter with spiked tawny blond hair? That was fun...thanks I needed some action LOL
BlackDiamonds.32.20.54 chapter 5 . 12/20/2010
You should definetly write more of these, especially the Adam ones.
ToruKun1 chapter 5 . 11/20/2010
The "nonsensicality" of an Egyptian-style sex-slave storyline playing out in a GTA drug kingpin environment just added to feel of this being a hazy, erotic fever dream... X3

(but I sure wish I got to see Addy in a sexy genie outfit..."I WISH I COULD HOMBELL YOU AND A*S-F*UCK YOU WITH 10-INCH MY C*CK!"[/random Iron Sheik is random :P])
JoMoFan-spot chapter 5 . 10/2/2010
YAY Finally! I am getting my Redge fix and I had been so desperate that I was even tempted to write them myself, which is something I never thought I would do. Desperation can lead to strange things Lol. But I blame the writers! Not you of course. You are my only cure.

You know this plot particularly had me hooked till you told me about it. I am happy to get Batista/Edge as a sub pairing as well since I had been interested to read them together in the past. Mostly as an angsty couple but nevertheless, Dave can be a damn good villain in my opinion.

When the evil set up surrounds all the characters, I really commend the writer big time. Its such a hard job to write something in a completely unusual scenario but if someone could do it with authenticity, its you.

Ok, this is even starting out so perfectly for me. This is another reason why I admire your work so much. You are always coming up with new notions. I loved how you made Randy a part of that evil setting. I loved how you simply didn't give him a heroic role but made his evil self heroic in its own.

The first scene between Randy & Adam had me curious as hell. Randy came out so well in it playing his job accordingly and feeling no remorse whatsoever. He fits for that role so much as well. Randy is someone who's all hotness is mainly in his domination. My mind was literally arguing over as how will it end up in Randy/Adam after that and I was sure there would be some extreme measures Randy would take to get Adam. Another surprise yet again. You actually write things that are acceptable to one's mind and imaginations.

Excellent excellent job on writing Randy's facade of a sick sadistic man. I was honestly a little concerned at how much Adam got damaged in that scene. But this is how things work for sluts and servants. So nicely done storyline wise. Adam was so fucking tempting to be in that position and being taken in front of everyone as a punishment. A part of me felt bad for him but than it was Randy who was punishing him. But fuck, Edge is a beauty unmatchable to anything in this world.

Yes! How could you not be hooked Randy. Adam is just not an ordinary piece of ass...he is an extra ordinary piece of ass that is so delicious you could lone stare at it for your life time and not get bored. Lol, I usually get carried away when it comes to Addy's ass sorry.

I absolutely love the whole Lord/Palace scenario. Everything is fucking fascinating, whether in a sickening way or something other. You did so well in descripting the whole thing and I cant help but love you more than anything else for how well your wrote Randy. This is always how I connect to his character most easily. He is an arrogant, sadistic criminal but there is still something sweet about him that attracted him towards Adam. A part of his did fell bad for what Adam went through. Plus, Adam is so fitting in this role. I have in fact wanted to read him in a storyline like this for quite long. I have you to thank alone!

The AU take on the Evolution group was brilliant. I have always desired a cop or a criminal Randy for some reason. He is just so rowdy and tough. Playing a right hand for Dave here seem totally fitting. I am loving this!

Hehe, for some reason the slaves outfit interested me the most. Dave has really done some good things with his money if you let your mind go into the gutter for a second lol. And Morrison...Just major YUMMERS! How can anyone resist that...their is no one more slutty than Morrie. He dancing for his master just had me purring. Honest.

Although it was a little sad to see someone as precious and pretty as Adam doing just a thing as scrubbing a floor, but yet again I give you props for not making it totally sexual and meanwhile keeping it believable. The slaves were there to work and serve their master when needed.

It was amazing how you wrote Dave being so ignorant with Adam's beauty. The sex scene was though a little harsh but I still got my pleasure outta it by seeing Adam on all his fours hehe. I just cant help it. He is just so fucking...fuckable!

When you write Adam as clumsy like here and 'Lost Memories', I love it. Apparently someone so beautiful has to suck at something right. It'll be very interesting to see how Randy plans to do that. Will there be some blood shed or what?

I LOVED the way Randy talked so confidently and demanded what he wanted like he wasn't afraid of the consequences. This wasn't what I was expecting from this plot and I am so pleasantly surprised. Dave is such an idiot for giving away Adam like this, but well, he is as big of a dummy as is he himself. Well, only good for Randy and us of course ;)

Lovely! The image of Adam being terrified when Randy went to him would be pretty as hell. Adam is just gorgeous even more than usual when he is all terrified and scared. We find such pleasure in Adam's torture I feel sometimes bad for Addy. But nevertheless, loved how Randy cornered and than ordered him, yet fucking him with his eyes at the same time. Who could blame him for reals though?

I had to laugh at the comment of tearing Adam's ass up. I really doubt Randy would ever destroy his cock's destination of happiness in any circumstances, but Adam is so easy to make scared. Randy is good at threats and I don't doubt for a second his capacity to do serious damage if Adam gets out of line. Though I highly doubt Randy would let him.

Yummy! I am gonna enjoy Randy making Adam his personal slut alot! You know how much I love it already. But a demanding dominating Randy like this is so different from 'Sold' and I love it.

Damn hell! Even only Adam naked and Randy staring at him like that has me drooling! This is getting hot already. Adam's blushes and shyness is so sweet but I think its definitely the result of someone paying him so much attention.

YES YES YES! I was begging for that! I wanted you to write someone making Adam masturbate for themselves. To put a show on for his lover and how much I love you for letting it be Randy to have this pleasure. Damn Randy is fucking dirty and hot...Adam is like a beauty so tempting it is hard to even breath when he does something so sensual like that. The best part is Randy ordering him it all. This is LOVES!

See, I knew Adam would be so damn hot to play with. He is such a sexy slut and Randy is playing him just the right way. I love Adam's equal interest in these actions which wasn't the case when he was playing Dave's slut. Damn Damn hot images of Adam lying spread eagle and doing those pretty things to his pretty self.

I am so glad Adam's services are for the rightful man now. Damn that doll is sexy and pretty as hell and the blowjob just blew my mind away. I love Randy's dirty mouth.

This sex these words are not enough to express. Randy taking Adam with such force yet passion, beautiful. I particularly loved how much Adam wanted it as well. Damn this was hotter than anything!

It was dirty, hot, sexy and just perfect. Yes...Perfect. Randy/Edge is one pairing that I could so easily see in my imagination. This whole chapter was written so beautifully and you portrayed it so skillfully that I almost felt like I was watching it as well as reading it.

So happy Randy took his claim on Adam. At least now his safety is definitely insured. Like someone else said, I would also like if Randy ran away and took Adam with him to have a happy life afterwards ;)

I have read that fic a long time ago and loved it too. But this was something I am not gonna forget for a long long time.

This was my favourite ever Redge fic by you. Period. This was my favourite chapter yet also. Not only because it had Redge but mainly at how well you wrote it. I am truly surprised as I wasn't expecting this. It was different, technically on the spot and brilliantly conducted. I LOVE IT! It made up for all the lack of Redgness I felt lately.

Thanks so much Terrah. Big hugs from me and lots of love! I am gonna re-read it thousand of times yet wouldn't be satisfied. The last scene was just...THE BEST.

This chapter was yet again totally unique in its own way. Props to you for that big time!
takers dark lover chapter 5 . 9/27/2010
I'm glad Randy got Dave to give him Adam. Now they don' have to be lonely. Great job!
BellaHickenbottom chapter 5 . 9/26/2010
I liked it! In my mind tho Randy found a way to sneak Adam out and run away with him to live happily ever after!
GrandpasGuitars chapter 5 . 9/25/2010
I read chapter four and five, and I gotta admit, having a little sweet stuff and a little more hardcore stuff together was amazing. Great work, as always
Rhiannamator chapter 5 . 9/24/2010
Gasp! Slave Adam! We are of one mind, my friend. Sweet Adam broken and beautiful. Yowza!

You know, i'd never found Randy particularly sexy until i read Captive. Since then i totally understand what all the Rated RKO droolage is about! And Randy is simply perfect for this role.

I can vividly see JoMo in the genie outfit, and it makes me INCREDIBLY happy. I'm totally stealing it for an art project, unless you object, LOL.

I love the whole gangster/slave concept; it's fun and there are so many possibilities! Of course, Adam on the floor moaning and writhing under his own hand is the best of these possibilities, methinks. XD And Randy is just the perfect blend of hard-ass and sweetness. Just wonderful!
PSNC100502 chapter 5 . 9/23/2010
Boy these keep getting hotter, cant' wait for the next JoMo chapter
redsandman99 chapter 5 . 9/23/2010
Wow...yeah, I definitely like Adam being Randy's instead of Dave's. Not only is it hotter but Randy at least appreciates Adam's sex slave-y goodness.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »