Reviews for Christmas Moonbeam
tapasya chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
very nice :)
Bagge chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
A well written story of Luna's time in the dungeon. The comfort Ollivander take in this odd moonbeam is easy to understand. Her defiance and refusal to give up is heartening, and her determined effort to bring them light is beautiful.

I love the scene of Luna getting her first wand, carefully choosing the wand herself, rather than doing like Harry and letting it chose her. Well done.
twilightfan2006 chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
i can definitely see Luna acting like that! Very good..i wish i could have the attitude she does!)
HGRHfan35 chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
Peter, my friend, that was beautiful!

Outside your usual realm of Harry/Ginny but what a beautiful gift.

A belated Merry Christmas my friend and a Happy and Healthy New Year.

Hug z. C
SocksForDobby chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
This is the sweetest most beautiful wonderfulest story ever! I love how you portrayed Ollivander in his darkness, and Luna's eternal optimism is so wonderful!

Good job!
Mutt N. Feathers chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
Peter;

I told you that I loved this story when I first read it, but I never told you what I felt as I read. First, this is a beautiful gift for my daughter. You will never fully understand what it means to me that someone did this for her.

As you know, she's often understood by her peers; and when she found the character of Luna in the books, it was like she had found a kindred spirit. Just like Luna, my dear girl sees things that others miss; believes that everyone has something good in them to share; and can see past the hurtful things that others might say about her. She is a rare and amazing child, and there isn't a day that I don't give thanks that she is my little girl.

I absolutely love how Luna is determined and positive and breathes new life into Ollivander's existence in this piece. I think that we all can use a little moonbeam in our lives. I thank you from the depths of my soul for this moonbeam now, for there have been days when the darkness felt like it would overtake me.

I have always known that you're a gifted writer, but this story demonstrates what an exceptional man you are.

M