Reviews for The Eternal Champion arrives in Sunnydale!
sonyab chapter 7 . 5/5
Oh no! What is wrong with Willow?! Is a demon inside her taking over?! AHHHHHHHHHHHH!
sonyab chapter 6 . 5/5
Oh Anya! :( Come on Scooby gang! Find out quickly who killed Anya! :(
sonyab chapter 5 . 5/3
Wow! Is Willow really Willow? Or is it someone else pretending to be Willow?! Oh no Anya! Is she dead?! :(
sonyab chapter 4 . 5/2
Willow is back! YAY! Oh but she looks older?! How older? Does she have gray hair? That line of that evening after some passion made me laugh. :) It wasn't a lot of passion. Just some. ROFL!
sonyab chapter 3 . 5/2
Oh wow! Now we have an albino prince! Cool! Oh no the albino prince and Willow poof vanished!
sonyab chapter 2 . 4/23
The vampires were hiding and some were newborns? Reminds me of the movie/book twilight! :) Oh so Spike was watching the soap passions. Cool! I was wondering what soap he was watching.
sonyab chapter 1 . 4/22
The Scooby gang? Hahaha! You don't normally hear that kind of talk in this kind of story. I like it. :) Nice start so far. I like the part about bunnies arising and walking on two legs! Hahaha!
mmooch chapter 4 . 11/16/2011
Uh-oh , this doesn't sound good.
Nightcrawlerlover chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
Neat chapter! :) I like it - especially this part:

It was a typical evening for the Scooby Gang. Buffy, trying to recover from the loss of her mother was going after vampires left and right! Mr. Pointy was getting a hard workout this evening. Finally, Buffy headed back to the magic shop to check in with Giles.

As she arrived at the store, she found Giles pouring over a number of old, dusty books. "Hey Giles, what's going on?" she asked.

Giles raised his head from the books that he was reviewing. "Oh, hello Buffy. I was just reviewing some interesting astronomical material that Willow found. It seems that we are in for a very rare and unusual conjunction tonight. It's said that on this night, several of the dimensions that border ours will overlap," the Watcher stated.

"And what does that mean for us?" Buffy asked, not understanding what was going on. Giles looked at her, wondering if she truly were blonde, or if she was a bleached one from the way she acted at times.

"It means that we could see beings from worlds that we normally do not see. We could even see people from the world where Willow was a vampire," Giles answered, seeing that that got through to Buffy.

Buffy remembered that particular incident very well! It had been a shock seeing Willow as a vamp in the red and black Corset, with the high heel boots, and then seeing normal Willow in her sweater and jeans. "So, we might have visitors from somewhere else?" Buffy asked her Watcher.

Giles nodded. "More than likely. And there is no telling where they may come from: The planes may be ahead of us, behind us, or even, completely different than what we are used to. So do be careful Buffy," he told her.

Buffy nodded. For all her blonde looks and her dumb blonde attitude, she did take her job seriously. She left the magic shop, and headed towards where Tara and Willow were talking and going over material in several of the thick books that Giles had for research parties. A few minutes later, the door opened again, and Xander and Anya came in. Xander was a normal looking young man with dark hair and a habit of making jokes that took the tension out of the air when need be. Anya, used to be a Vengeance Demon by the name of Anyanka, before Giles had destroyed her power based, leaving her as a teenager, but with all the memories of the centuries when she had been a demon. She was tactless at times, a bit of a greedy person where money was concerned, but still willing to help out with the research.

Very cool and awesome. :)

Keep up your super-neat, very creative and phenomenally great writing! :)
Nightcrawlerlover chapter 3 . 9/30/2011
Neat so far. :) I like it.
breaktherules chapter 2 . 2/15/2010
I LOVED the way you wrote Buffy and Spike! It was perfect!I'm looking forward to chapter 3!
Blue eyes6 chapter 2 . 2/8/2010
It must be hard to be a vampire slayer when your boyfriend is a vampire.
Blue eyes6 chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
Hm, Buffy seems a little lost as to what's going on.

Great start, can't wait to see what happens next.
Doc4 chapter 2 . 2/5/2010
Oh dear. Big mystical convergance, even Spike's telling her to stay in... why do i get the feeling she's going to ignore him entirely? Or not even get a choice?
bob chapter 2 . 2/1/2010