Reviews for To Give the Devil His Due
nom nom chapter 10 . 9/17
I've just reread this story and remember why i loved it the first time. the characters are well written with an interesting and unique plot. The emotion in the story is captured so well. I really hope you plan on continuing this story.
CJ chapter 3 . 8/24/2014
Hermione better be careful. Draco might have only saved her to use Hermione to win the war.
CJ chapter 1 . 8/21/2014
Who is Walburga Black? This story is great. There is excitment already in the first chapter.
AppleHealer chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
This was a lovely story!

Oh and I came across an excerpt from your story in an international German exam paper!

Your story is that famous! (It's cool to think that examiners read Dramione fanfiction!
Alexis996 chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
Very well done for the first chapter
Hedwig chapter 10 . 11/21/2013
I love this story. I wish you had finished it
Very well written and a good plot I like how they don't immediately fall for each other you kept them in character very well
F chapter 10 . 11/13/2013
Really nice story! Maybe you play a bit too much with the words now and then, but overall, a good read. Draco is quite... Sexy, in his abusive, sadistic, dominant way (at least in theory), and I'd love to see more of that. Can't wait til you post the next chapter! (Though, considering the date of the last update, I might not have a choice there!)
Daley chapter 10 . 11/7/2013
Really enjoying this story, are you going to finish it? I'm only asking as a lot of writers start good stories and never complete then, which is totally annoying btw. I hope that there will be some Draco/Hermione romance in future chapters as really wouldn't bother reading it if there weren't. Any keep up the good work and please, please, please complete.
hidden gem chapter 10 . 11/4/2013
This story is amazing. Love the way Hermione and Draco interact with each other. Draco having a fiance was unexpected.
Please update soon.
roni2010 chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
great one.. one to more chapies...
Ruya Knaus chapter 4 . 9/2/2013
Ruya Knaus chapter 3 . 9/2/2013

I can't believe it !
What is draco 3 talking about going 2 read the next chapter! Ttylxox 3
Ruya Knaus chapter 2 . 9/2/2013
This chapter almost shocked me when hermione granger just burst out in anger and rage. It was salsa possible that Ronald had also got her mad and upset and gullible. My point of view is that you should make this into a series 4 utube...;)
roni2010 chapter 10 . 8/7/2013
love the long chapie.. yah! great job.. love every scenes with various characters...
Melidail chapter 10 . 7/29/2013
My name is Melidial Larens and I review such stories. I'm hoping to convince that of you 'Blue Wonderland' or whatever you wish to be addressed as here in Fanfiction. I will like you to consider writing the rest of the story in convention of charity because we are looking for remarkable stories such as that of which is in your possession. The story will be dedicated to charity and will donate $10 for each further positive review. We will be very thankful if you would consider this. And I would like you to know that you are a remarkable writer, perfectly suited for an author and your stories are very intriguing and have a way of flowing that every author lacks in contribute to the story. Again, please consider what I have said and if you do finally agree to do so, please go to this link.