Reviews for Supercharged
monay9e chapter 8 . 2/17
Please please finish this story. It has a good story plot
TwistedNeiviv chapter 8 . 11/30/2014
Gah! Nooo. What! Gah! Dammit.

So. Peter. Funny guy. Jasper. Convincingly unimpressed.
And ah ha! She did know the Cullen's. She said before that she ruined a family of vampires lives ... Cullen's I would guess. This is old so I'm unsure of the vote ... But she drew Alice as Tinkerbell on the mirror on the gas station. So I would imagine she did see her as a tink, but that doesn't much tell us if they were friends. That she chose to draw her though means she was significant. Perhaps ... The last one. She is a different Bella with a backbone. Wait! She said something about two of them being friends (in an earlier chapter, I think) and one kept trying to eat her. Eddie, obvs. I would guess as this different Bella. Rose would enjoy her and Emmett obvs. Alice would be upset that she couldn't play Bella Barbie. So. If the vote is still on the page, I'm going to choose the second option. I would prefer an option that combines the second and the last!
TwistedNeiviv chapter 7 . 11/30/2014
Oh my god. Im crying. I am dying. Dying. DYING.

Uh oh. The next suspicious thing.
I'm hopeful that if I mark this story as a favorite and follow it that eventually your writing muse will show up and burst forth with all sorts of further hilarity.
TwistedNeiviv chapter 6 . 11/30/2014
Farted in fright. Oh good lord that's hilarious. My guts hurt from laughter.

HAAaaaah! Wench. I'm not sure why, but I'm literally (metaphorically) bustin a gut right now. Oh shit. Ouch.
TwistedNeiviv chapter 5 . 11/30/2014
Wholly FUCK! Fuck yeah. And I LOVE those names. Yeah! Fuck! Kill them ALLLLLL! Rip them to shreds. Destroy them. Tear them to pieces! Protect your mate, Jasper! Bad Ass Vamp Bad Ass Bella AWESOMESAUCE!
TwistedNeiviv chapter 4 . 11/30/2014
Wholly shit! This is exciting! Nervewrackingly exciting. I'm bouncing. I'm terrified. I'm like ... Ack!
TwistedNeiviv chapter 3 . 11/30/2014
Oh dear.
After the happy, fun chapter of last, this was not what I was expecting. One of those twists you mentioned, I suppose. Woah.
TwistedNeiviv chapter 2 . 11/30/2014
I haven't fully read the chapter, but I'm beginning to think this is post-Edward. She's left Forks, and Jasoer was out of the family before they were there. They've left or something, she's now on her own. Now. To read and see what's what! But she definitely knows he's a vampire - and the first chapter seems less nutty to me (not the cheater, her ... Ykwim)

Ummmmm. What Jasper said sums it up nicely. Holy living fuck, woman!
TwistedNeiviv chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
I'm confused by Bella. Was she in shock? She seems a bit nutty! And I'm curious about Jasper. A tractor?! Hmmmm.
Guest chapter 8 . 11/15/2014
Friends with Rose definitely, no preference as to if Alice is or isn't.
Kochabilka chapter 8 . 11/5/2014
Enjoying this story! Please keep it going! Love the fact that I don't have to translate it into proper English as I'm reading it (their, there, they're misuses and such as that)!
Tee Hill chapter 8 . 4/10/2014