Reviews for Roses After A Flood Of Tears
TheSapphireExorcist14 chapter 12 . 1/6
You are so AMAZING!

I really liked the fact that Kanda is in his usual self
You did a great job imitating Kanda!

Ohh The fluffyness!
Perfetta chapter 12 . 8/20/2012
IT'S SO CUTE.

and it made me like Lavi. )
TheRandomGirl chapter 12 . 4/23/2011
I loves this story! Sad that it ended already though. Just happened to come across this today, and yes I loved it! Thanks for writing this!

TheRandomGirl
SecretAndUnknown chapter 12 . 3/29/2011
(too lazy to sign in) BWAAAAAAAAA! :'D That was such a happy ending! *sniff* WAAAAAAAAA!
SiriusBalisticPretzels chapter 12 . 1/11/2011
Awwwww they're both just sooooo cutey!
DirectSomething chapter 12 . 11/11/2010
nice story, but it doesn't say complete...good job in making it lol i hope you make more one shots with kanda and fem allen
Guest chapter 12 . 11/6/2010
The end wass sooooo sweeeet! I LOVED IT! :D
zenbon zakura chapter 12 . 6/24/2010
OMG

did kanda just compare his lover to SOBA? hahahahahaahahahaah
YukiaSmith01 chapter 12 . 3/1/2010
dude xD when kanda asked to kiss allen, i thought he ment the lips xDD i was so shocked it wasnt xD
xTincampi chapter 12 . 2/28/2010
Thats the end? Awwh Tack on an extra omake!
Guest chapter 12 . 2/27/2010
Hi.

...

Okay, firstly, I am SO sorry for not reviewing! School sucks, you know? (I'm reviewing this while doing a project. Huh. Slacking...) I can't believe that this is the last chapter! I mean, it was only a couple of weeks ago when you started this...

I have to go, but I'll have you know that your story was awesome, and I'm kinda upset it's over, but at least there'll be more of your fics to read, right?

I'll talk to you soon, I hope!

Mem.
Kichou chapter 12 . 2/26/2010
Great story. I liked it.
AnimeCrazed121 chapter 12 . 2/26/2010
AWE that was so swet! i loved this fic so much and i cant beleive its over *TEARS* im sad but everything good must come to an end eventually right? :( *sigh* i will always remember this fic:)
SALADS chapter 12 . 2/26/2010
I CAN'T BELIEVE IT ENDED IT WAS SO FREAKING SHORT!

-sobs-

and it was getting better and better, and to the point where it was so cute too! but then it just...ended.

i have to say i really liked this fic though, it was short and sweet, although that could totally change if you make a sequel -wink-...and I'll totally be waiting for it if you do, since sometimes one of these fics gets pretty corny and gagish due to the random romance, but yours was just so sweet and awesome.

Thanks for writing this and...-wipes away tear-..update soon?
Riyo-sama chapter 12 . 2/26/2010
I thought it was sweet. Sometimes it seems like half the stories for this fandom are nothing but angst, so it always makes me happy when someone actually lets the characters have a happy ending.