Reviews for Sebastian Ciel
ChucklingDevil chapter 5 . 6/2/2014
Oh, burn! I really do feel sorry for Grell.
hideyomitsuno chapter 5 . 1/12/2014
i loved the whole thing! buuuuuuuuut...i might have said ew about claude being their love child...yeah. but otherwise, well done! ;)
hideyomitsuno chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
about your note at the end of this chapter; i totally agree. and i feel the same way about all of my stories. i think 'i am the only person in the whole world-the whole world- that has ever read this.' and once i let a friend read it, i remind her 'you are the only other person in the world that has read this.' you can write well. i loved this chapter and will now go onto the next!
TwistedPhoenix chapter 2 . 10/12/2013
Why Sebastian? Why must you name yourself Abigail? That's my name! 3
jerk girls kiss chapter 5 . 9/6/2013
Awwwww. ;-;
Sevarina chapter 5 . 8/20/2013
XD one hell of a butler indeed
Sevarina chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
Ciel's Pregnant?
Lolololol chapter 5 . 8/7/2013
Well, I am simply just one hell of a butler.
cynthia2012 chapter 5 . 6/1/2013
What!? Is that the end!? How is this possible?! Anyhow GREAT STORY!
XxJunjouLovexX chapter 5 . 3/26/2013
I usually don't like MPreg fanfiction. But I LOVED this story. Good thing I was in a really sad mode because I rewatched black butler 2,last episode or I would have never read this story. Really good job!
Stunned viewer chapter 5 . 2/24/2013
This is my second fanfiction I have read about Ciel's and Sebastian's love affair and this one makes more scence then the last ... in the other one Sebastian loved Ciel and Ciel just felt disgust twoards that and later on Sebastian dies :( but, to tell the viewer about Demons having no affection twoards humans and yet think he has a commom interest is just BRILLIANT! thank you for your time
Blue Sock Monkey chapter 5 . 1/12/2013
No words required for this amazingness.
AngelsIsLeftToDie chapter 5 . 12/25/2012
the last one! XD
"Well, I am just one hell of a butler"
i almot fell from my chair!
Mwahahahahahahahahahaha
Guest chapter 2 . 10/8/2012
This is stupid. A guy cant get pregnant
sebastian M chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
I believe this is very skilled writing. In my time of writing I have put alot of detail and feeling into my words. I think you should keep it up.

p.s. Can you make some more of me and bochan?
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »