Reviews for Promises
glowzilla48 chapter 1 . 2/19
Read this after I listened to sad music, then I cried like no tomorrow. I'm pretty sure I'm a little more pathetic than you :) I could never write a sad ZADR, I think I'd make it too gory ya know, and both of them would end up dying. It wouldn't be good. Keep doing what you do, cause not many others can lol _
Guest chapter 1 . 12/25/2014
Dude ;-; that fuckin ending had me In Tears ,_,
pendanski-is-key chapter 1 . 10/17/2014
that ending hit me so hard oh my god ;A;
Gator tiger love chapter 1 . 9/22/2014
This was so good. A bit on the long side, but nothing readers can't handle. Very sad.
Ootals chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
This made me cry so much. The way you showed their emotions was so amazing! I just really loved this. Oh the inevitable death was so intensely sad!
Jesse chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
So sad.. I read this awhile ago and had to re-look it up when I thought of it again.
RavenFollower13 chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
I'm so upset right now, especially when Zim dug his face into Dib's collarbone. For some reason that imagery really brought it home for me. Thank you for writing.
Kickin' Kori Anders chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
Yeah, i really don't blame you for crying. I love all of your IV stories, and I think this one is the best.
Rosita-chan chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
All the feeelings... T-T

This was angstly beatyful
CrazyBridesMaidInTheSGTC chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
This was so sad! :,( But very well written. I cried while reading this.
TheGuardian'sOfTheFishbowl chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
Damn dude...shit I'm about to cry TT that was so damn sad...great job though seriously, awesome job man or girl or u know watevr works for u (;
Update again soon
NightInGale-Minds chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
It was so sad! I loved it though. Your work is so much fun to read.
Omi chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
I cried...and cried. Then told my friend about it. And cried more. XD Loved It!
Athena Keating-Thomas chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
Ouch, that was angst. Am I right in reading that Zim had to take over/destroy Earth in order to have permission to return to Irk... and then when he does, Dib can't make it there? There's some major angst for Earth as well. ;)
Nikki Childers chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
it's excellent and sad at the same time.. hmmm... I LOVE IT!