Reviews for Promises
booklover41 chapter 1 . 1/13
...I cried here. This was beautifly sad.
Nik Reilly chapter 1 . 12/24/2015
I didn't cry but i wanted to... so BADLY! Like, my eyes were really blurry and i just couldn't cause my mom is laying next to me! I love this story, and loved the ending!
Joanne Egbert chapter 1 . 9/20/2015
Oh lordy. There are many wonderful things that I would like to commend, but I do not believe the text box will allow me that many characters. First of all; Your writing style is lovely! It truly captures the thoughts and emotions of both characters, and portrays their personalities wonderfully.
Yaoishippingshit chapter 1 . 9/10/2015
OH MY TALLEST AHHHHHH MY FEELS JUST GOT STRUCK HARD! BTW, Amazing story!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/16/2015
I cryed so much man there is so much sad fanart of ZADR but this is the one that mqde me cry
Piperzimlover chapter 1 . 8/9/2015
there is no shame in crying, believe me. I'm crying so hard right now, it's uncontrollable. this story is so beautiful! please make another chapter because if you don't i'll make my pouty face. "I WILL MELT... YOUR... HEART... OUT X(
ShadowFox chapter 1 . 7/17/2015
i'm crying so hard right now I cant breath! You broke me! my shirt is all wet from tiers! it was so sad but so beautiful, there love being so strong and how hard it was for Zim to pull the trigger. I was hoping so much that they would make it but nope. and now here I am all emo with drying tiers on my face feeling like I was the one shot through the heart instead of poor Dib! if you were going for angst like you say you were you did a wonderful job. though my broken heart wants to beat you up, my mind wants to thank you for the great story. now I'm going to go cry myself to sleep or maybe find a happier story to heal my heart a little thank you.
littlebirdy chapter 1 . 6/16/2015
TTNTT YYYYYYYYYYYYY!? DAMN IT PROFESSOR MEMBRANE! THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT! GAAAAAH! D'X
Guest chapter 1 . 4/29/2015
Dib and Dead End
120086 chapter 1 . 2/28/2015
gooooood
glowzilla48 chapter 1 . 2/19/2015
Read this after I listened to sad music, then I cried like no tomorrow. I'm pretty sure I'm a little more pathetic than you :) I could never write a sad ZADR, I think I'd make it too gory ya know, and both of them would end up dying. It wouldn't be good. Keep doing what you do, cause not many others can lol _
Guest chapter 1 . 12/25/2014
Dude ;-; that fuckin ending had me In Tears ,_,
pendanski-is-key chapter 1 . 10/17/2014
that ending hit me so hard oh my god ;A;
Gator tiger love chapter 1 . 9/22/2014
This was so good. A bit on the long side, but nothing readers can't handle. Very sad.
NekomiPro chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
This made me cry so much. The way you showed their emotions was so amazing! I just really loved this. Oh the inevitable death was so intensely sad!