Reviews for Boundaries
Beachgirl25 chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
Love it!
XMarisolX chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
Oh, dear-you are certainly being too cautious. I liked meeting his mother (I always love it when Amanda shows up), and I liked how Uhura could discern that she was human. Lovely story.
Newtinmpls chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
I love the interplay between him and his mother. Uhura doesn't seem quite right, and I'm not sure why. Not confident enough; too much second guessing herself - that doesn't seem in character for either universe. I'd like to see how you explore her cautious interest/potentially interested in 'more'; but from a place of stability (if that makes any sense). Well done.
TheTofurkey chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
Hate please? Pfft, PLEASE. Loved it, is more like it! This was such a cute interaction between the three of them. Short, but sweet.
Red Bess Rackham chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
Cute! :D

~Red
Linstock chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
Seeing someone we know well in a very different setting can be an eye-opener. You capture very nicely the effect that seeing Commander Spock with his mother, in the role of son and protector, has on Nyota. She obviously is already interested and, from his comments and his blush, she has been noticed too. I get the feeling that the ice has been broken for them both. As I have said before you have a gift for packing a lot into very few words.
Zhian'tara chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
Spock's protectiveness toward his mother is adorable - and the character trait that gets him in the most interesting trouble (whether it be schoolboy fights or impulsive and life changing decisions).

Here is another case in point - this time, it will motivate Nyota to make her move. :)
ArwenRJL chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
I thought this was a lovely story. Very sweet.
Scipio'sgirl chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
You simply just must continue this!
Mackep chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
I like.
ChrissyCC23 chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
I liked this alot! I'd love to see even more of this!
uAurel chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
aw Spock & her mom...that is just too adorable...im not surprise that he dotes on her
empathapathique chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
Have I reviewed this? Because if I have, let me say again-this is amazing.
Elliesmeow chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
I really liked seeing Spock with his mom. There aren't enough moments like that in fanfiction. And the fact that she made him come with her to talk to the girl he likes was just too damned cute.

Thanks for posting.