Reviews for Sweet Little Lies
Just a Crazy-Man chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
Love it. :)
Red Bess Rackham chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
Yes! This was so excellent. The ending lines were brilliant, and I especially loved this little bit: "and he'd damn near forgot his own name." So cute! Love all these ST bits of yours!

~Red
CK4 chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
LOL

That's perfect. Loved the build up to the last two lines. That's poetry. ;-)
Goomba chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
I like how it's written but I don't think I like the ending. It seems out of place. BUT I LIKE THE STORY and how you write.

Cheers Jen
Artemiis Boz chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
Right on! I really like the subtle sexuality in this peice. My Gaila fic is a touch more graphic. still yours is great! Thanks for writing about this awesome character who never got the screen time she deserved!
Lady Merlin chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
Lol, HECK YEAH! Jim Kirk BadAss flirt. Loved the idea and the last two lines WIN. :D

Love,

Lady Merlin
empty-phaser chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
great story :)
meek-bookworm chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
Such a sweet drabble! The parallels between the first and last line (and the last line in general) were wonderful!

Thanks for writing!

~mb
Elliesmeow chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
Nice. I'm glad there's a balance then. I could certainly have some nice dreams about Kirk myself.;)
elektralyte chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
And he tells her that if he's not careful he could really fall for her.

"Really?" she says right before he cracks his head hard enough to see stars as she does this thing that he's pretty sure isn't even legal on at least 16 Federation member worlds with the tip of her tongue. "That is so weird."

Neat twist on their lines from the movie! this very much.
JAGNikJen chapter 1 . 12/12/2009