Reviews for Fight Night
wilf21 chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
Really good! Thank you.
Marc Vun Kannon chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
Hilarious bit of mortal combat. Good choice going with Eliza as the femme fatale.
Lazielow chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
Awesome job ! XP
AgentCharlesCarmichael chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
Very fun! I loved the Chuck-Sarah exchange after Sarah beats down Keegan
londonwriting chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
Hey-o

saw you'd put up 'Part Two' of this, so thought it was best to check out part one first.

First off - MAN was sarah AWESOME! Because, let's be honest, a girl like Sarah Walker does have a side like Carina, we just never see it. So it was wicked to see it here.

Can't say I'm usually a fan of action scenes, it usually all gets a little confusing and difficult to imagine, but this was great!

I loved the little factoids, bits of information that you gave us. They made me laugh!

Also, (sorry, this is a bit of a 'duh!' comment :) I loved the Sarah/Keegan interaction. It was so... fun. How they're pretty similar, so their minds work in sync, like with the girl's swimming costume, but then it's like, 'oh yeah! we're fighting'.

MORGAN. I don't think much more needs to be said about him, his line, 'I'll pray for you' was funny. Unlike the Morgan in the show, but who cares if it makes me laugh?

Finally (cause I love music) the tunes you put in. I enjoyed the music, and it fit with the scenes, which was cool..

Thanks! *note to self: read fight night two this weekend*
spcr71 chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
Loved the Interesting factoid bit. Like how you progressed the story and the goofy fight the had. Thanks for a laugh.
elle1630 chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
So random, and yet i loved everything. I'm so glad Sarah won, she wouldn't ever lose a fight over Chuck!

Glad to hear everything's better.
Xavalanche chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
Sorry that this review is so late, I read fics on my cellphone and its easier to login and review from a computer instead, and I've been quite busy. I'm a huge fan of your writing and this story was no exception. Well written and extremely entertaining! Sarah's thought and flash backs hilarious.

Thank you and keep up the good work.
jagged1 chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
God, there is something about a possessive Sarah...well, she knows how to take what is hers. And Chuck with his 'Okey dokey' was the perfect way to end it..lol.

Great work!
cville chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
Dude - welcome back, and glad things are better for you. Great one-shot - hilarious.
tss1950 chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
I am glad that you are back and providing this site with humorous and violent stories. When I got a e-mail about this story on Thursday I was really pissed that the site had messed up the story, I knew from the preview that it would be good and it was very frustrating not being able to read the story. When I was finally able to read it yesterday I was not dissapointed because it had everything one could want in a Chuck story. The ending with Chuck having his mind blown but still being terrified was aboslute gold.

I like the way that you write Sarah. It is very different from the show but I think that it makes sense given her history. She is still fragile emotionally but when she sees her territory being threatened and has a few drinks she gets violent and wont let anyone stop her from getting what she wants. Honestly I think the show would be better if they made Sarah a little more bold and less likely to sit back and watch Chuck go out with other women. If she can run cons with her dad and risk her life with the CIA she should be able to take SOME emotional risks especially if they involve sex.

By the way Eliza Dushku as Keegan Turner was inspired casting.
read7585 chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
So glad to hear things are better and you're back to giving us the gift of enjoying your writing.

Fun story, I'm not sure Sarah would do this but I still enjoyed reading it and thinking how I would love to see this.

Thanks.
zipfe chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
great oneshot, loved it
sh2101 chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
sweet baby jesus... that is the funniest thing i have read in FOREVER! i had to wipe tears away as i was reading i was laughing so hard. great job!
ne71 chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
Interesting factoid: I experience the exact same amount of happiness and anger when I read one of your stories, because while I'm always happy to see a new Liam fic, I hate when you come up with stuff I never would have thought of.

Dude. First and foremost, so glad everything turned out okay for you, and absolutely thrilled to see you back in action.

The factoids? Pure genius, and I hate you for that.

Love, love, love Sarah in this. Keely is a perfect addition to the team, in terms of the one kind of girl Sarah wouldn't want to show up on Chuck's doorstep. Loved the fight, loved the factoids, loved the outcome. Sarah taking charge, Morgan praying for Chuck, Chuck terrified but at the same time recovering from mind-blowing sex.

So, yeah. Welcome back. And please stop writing stuff this good. And, also, please keep writing stuff this good.

Nick