Reviews for My Little Mudkip
TheLonelyAbsol chapter 5 . 9/22/2013
Aah so funny! Neji… septuplets… that was hilarious, just perfect! - Loved the Bonanza and Rawhide references… heh. Poor Tenten.
You should have changed the story status to 'complete' so I wouldn't be so heartbroken right now… I'm definitely going to check out your other stories!

Oh, question. So, did Mudkip's Pokerus just wear off?
TheLonelyAbsol chapter 4 . 9/18/2013
Ah, so cute! I really love how you incorporated Naruto in the last chapter. Hilarious… you are going to make more of these, right?
TheLonelyAbsol chapter 2 . 9/17/2013
Ah, don't be so pushy with begging for reviews! I was gonna, when I got to the most recent chapter! But I LOVE the Kips of Mud, so it's okay. I feel your pain as well… keep up the funnies! I'll be back tomorrow…
Sweet Kagamine Kiss chapter 5 . 1/1/2011
I lost uh... an hour of my lie reading this insanity... Why do I wanna see more despite the story being over? o3o

Oh, and since it IS over, you should change the story from In-Progress to Complete.
Kariann-chan chapter 5 . 8/23/2010
YAYYYYYYYYY! that was amasing!
Kariann-chan chapter 3 . 8/23/2010
awwwww! Poor mudkip he feels terrible!
Frozenbreath chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
...So.

Herd ya liek dem mudkipz.
Jedi Goat chapter 5 . 8/18/2010
Lol!

Hilarious! And yet, somehow, you make it all seem in-character... And, of course, the Mudkip cuteness is wonderful!

Poor Neji though... :D

Jedi Goat
Jedi Goat chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
Oh, wow, this is brilliant. Must read on to find what chaos Lee, Gai, and a Mudkip can cause...

Which is most likely a lot.

JG
luminousRain chapter 5 . 8/15/2010
LOL! I was laughing tons at the Neji being pregnant. I was like, 'Neji's*laugh*PREG*laugh*NANT*laughs even louder*'
StudyManiac chapter 2 . 8/13/2010
I really like this story so far. D The imagery is perfect. You've portrayed Team Gai well, and I just LOVE when Mudkip uses water gun! Massive lolz
master of cheese graters chapter 4 . 7/21/2010
You know I actually completely forgot about Lassie Moments.

But how the hell is konoha going to survive with MORE Mudkips running around?
luminousRain chapter 3 . 7/10/2010
OH NOEZ! NOT MUDDIE-KIPPY! BRING HIM BACK PLEASE! Oh and great story! Heh.
Ultimate-Zelda-fan chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
So I herd u liek Mudkips? (LMAO I COULDN'T RESIST!)
Unknown M chapter 2 . 1/9/2010