Reviews for Twisting Fate
Kantarera chapter 8 . 12/24/2013
Now, this... is what I call a good story. Excellent work, truly amazing. This AU is freaking awesome, and if men were to be able to reproduce in this world, imagine all the cute little babies produced by pairings like Perfect, Alpha, Golden, Silver, Adorable and Dirty Pair, it must've been an interesting sight to behold. Once again, good job...
Yumeina-sama chapter 8 . 5/21/2013
It started 'OK' then you ended it so abrupt... So Atobe is like cheating to christo with Jirou? And christo forgave him... LoL.. I thought princes are
prideful... I ended up hating Atobe in this fic, for knocking up christo then suddenly says he has feelings for Jirou -.-
sakurayuri89 chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
i like your imagination, a nice story
Guest chapter 8 . 1/14/2013
what a nice story.. want some continuation.. haha.. the best storyline i had ever heard.. this is the best story!
Free of Mundane Thoughts chapter 8 . 1/16/2010
Well that was interesting. Parallel world stuff usually is. Though I did get a little confused during some of the dialogue, because it was occasionally not that obvious who was talking. ; The story line was interesting though, and the ending was... a little weird, but in a good way. And when there was a warning of Mpreg, I honestly can't say I expected this MUCH Mpreg... XD But it was fun.
rozardoll chapter 8 . 12/24/2009
Aww that was sweet! I love the part when Atobe was retelling to Keisuke and when Jirou was like, "Was your great-great-great-great-great-great-grandmother really another boy?” That made me ROFL. Very good story as usual. :3
Purple.Chocolate.Stars chapter 8 . 12/20/2009
LATE REVIEW FAIL xP

I think my favourite part was when they were telling Keisuke about how they fell in love :D Atobe's part was hilarious to hear XD “And a melancholy prince who couldn’t keep his hands to himself when he saw me in a kimono.” Jirou just got burned ;P Though the end kind of confused me. So...the Jirou and Atobe in the AU, were actualy great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-relatives of the current Atobe and Jirou? :S Did I read that right?

Anyway, congrats on finishing this! It was a great story :D
lilgurlanima chapter 8 . 12/15/2009
well that was sort of somewhat funny in the end... congrats its finished!
xSadistxFujix chapter 8 . 12/15/2009
Aw, it's over! T.T Dang, but now you have to update 'An Adorable Fairytale'! -nods- Yeah. So like, did they NEVER go back to Atobe's and Jirou's world of 'Prince of Tennis'? If not, so, in that world, they mysteriously disappeared never again to be seen? But, since that story is true, them or SOMEONE must have gone back to PoT land. You know what, I'm just making myself confused, so I'll stop now and go back to doing my history homework and watching 'RH Plus' which is so awesome and slashable.

I REALLY loved that story and I'm sad it's over!

Purple.Chocolate.Stars chapter 7 . 12/14/2009
Wa what the hell is Atobe doing? o,o The next chapter is defiantly going to be epic, so update soon! It was so sad when the Prince Jirou died though And I feel so bad for Atobe...your story is awesome, so keep writing!

By the way, saying Gakuto has "voyeuristic tendencies" made me ROFL XD
Purple.Chocolate.Stars chapter 6 . 12/14/2009
Cassandra's a total meanie head and it put me in a state of awe when Atobe was telling Jirou off. Its such a tragic death for Atobe though D': But I'm glad they're happy now...time for more drama? ;D
lilgurlanima chapter 7 . 12/14/2009
hm... so jirou is going to the other world?
Purple.Chocolate.Stars chapter 5 . 12/14/2009
OH ZEH DRAMA! That's SO cool how Jirou met Jirou and everyone's like WTF XD I actually thought this story was coming to a close already, but I'm glad it's continuing in Atobe's world too. Plus, that's pretty intense how Prince!Jirou is pregnant. Epic chapter! Now for the next two ;P
xSadistxFujix chapter 7 . 12/14/2009
OH MY GOD! Why are you SO EVIL? Too many evil cliff hangers! GAH! Damn it, I need to know what happens! I feel so bad for Christo/Jirou! That's so sad but at the same time I'm now happy its Atobe/Jirou. -sigh- So complicated... I REALLY REALLY REALLY can't wait for the next update, again!

xSadistxFujix chapter 6 . 12/14/2009
At first I was confused (and I had JUST been looking at this story again) but then I realized what was going on and I must say, I like Prince Atobe and Prince Jirou better together than Atobe and Prince Jirou and I like Atobe and Jirou together than the former. -sigh- So complicated. -shrugs- I'll read the next chapter now!