Reviews for Vow Your Devotion
HisFavoriteDarkAngel chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
This is beautiful. I LOVE it! ;,3 Thank you for writing this! I think it captures both their personalities nicely. Poor Huck. At least he now has Tom for reassurance... as for your dialect; it's amazing! How do you manage to keep it? It flows so well! w I adore this!
Ella chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
I should have read this the first time I saw it rather than waiting till now, this is beautifully written. Please keep writing things like this, it was amazing to read.
Flying Jay chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
Packs-A-Punch chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
WELOVEOLYMPUS's Penguin6232 chapter 1 . 5/22/2013

I was looking for good Tom x Huck fanfics after watching two Tom Sawyer movies and seeing their greatness. Aw, it was so cute! Thanks for writing this! I think you need more spelloing mistakes though... wow; never thought I'd say that..
bigfan chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
it is amazing. it nearly made me cry myself. great gift ya got there.
frodothejedi chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
Poor Huck! Love the blue eyes detail. (Elijah Wood :))
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
ur a very good wrighter! i LOVED it! do more fanfics about them plzzzzz? thank you! :) just 1 tip tho... try 2 make their vocabulary more like in the books. i kno its hard, but i just felt it wud have been better if they wer talking the same as they did in the books. k? again, LOVED the story and keep on wrighting!
Ellie Clemons chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
I absolutely love this! It was written amazingly. Not just that, it was such a great idea! I feel like people knew that Huck was abused they just never said anything or got involved.. Now im glad that Tom and the Widow did :)Pleasee another chapter? I know its been a long time but i would love you forever! :) Great job and you will get somewhere with that writing i know you will! I seriously felt like i read that right from the book. It sounded like the same literature as Mark Twain which is really cool :) Seriously amazing job! 2 thumbs up easily! Im definitely adding this as a favorite because this is one of those stories im going to want to read over and over :)
Asidian chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
Wow. I have to say, when I saw this story synopsis in this category, I was skeptical. Even though it's a subject I've always wanted to see addressed- because I think how Pap Finn treats Huck has a tendency to be overlooked- I wasn't sure it could be done in a way that stayed true to the book. Then I started reading and I was impressed that you managed to stay close to Twain's style. You kept the word choice appropriate to the sort of language used and ended up with something very believable indeed.

This was refreshingly good. Thank you.
ExplodingWeekend chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
You did an excellent job with their voices, I am so impressed by this.

Wonderful, wonderful story!
Nana chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
hi haiku

itd been i while since i sent aa review. i hope all is well and i'm glad to see you still write, your stories to me are still inspiring and i hope to see another story from you soon. you are still my favorite author. hope to hear from you soon

Nana :P
XoXBloodyAliceT.T chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
they seem more like close brothers but none the less this is adorable

more plz
Grave Bells chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
This was so undeniably adorable and heart-wrenching all at once. I absolutely loved every second of it.

This will be on my favorites list forever. :)
Strawberry-Green-Girl chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
Oh my God, this story was so amazing! I love Tom and Huck and this really did them justice. :D