Reviews for Herzeleid
MyCasketBetterBeBlack chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
That was really good, one of the best Hetalian fanfics I've read so far, so keep on writing!
-Silver
SONICgal chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
That was sadly beautiful...
xXSarcasticAngelXx chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
its awesome but so sad
sydneysenpai chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
This was probably the most amazing story I have ever read. I clicked on it thinking it was some pointless smut with no actual depth( I still love pointless smut though) but there are really no words to describe how much I love this fanfic. I haven't written any stories but I'm thinking about starting. Can you please give me some tips or something to help me. Keep writing stories like this. ~sydneysenpai
TheHolyRomanEmpire chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
A very well-written story, the battle described just enough to make the stomach churn, but not much more than taht. The way the brothers were depicted was wonderful, I would love to read more like that.
erbby17 chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
Another one that almost brought me to tears! D:

Loved it, great job! 3 3 3

~erbby
Nefariously chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
Aw aw. Somebody likes Rammstein. xD

This is one of the much better written fics aroun.d Luffd. 3
this be a dead account chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
;A; ALL THE GERMANCEST IN THE WORLD COULD NOT DESCRIBE FULLY HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU AND THIS FUCKING STORY. And that's a lot of fucking Germancest.

This is so - so perfect. “Yeah, it was important-really fucking important. But you were always my main priority.” That made me all teary-eyed.

The faint sexuality was no joke - perfect. Idk, it all felt really natural, and smooth. Like Prussia was meant to go that little bit further with Germany, and then take him in the most beautiful way, among all that carnage and blood and other things, that didn't feel perfect at all. Because, it was their last chance. ;A; And gah. He never said that he loved Ludwig, but... Dx Dx Dx And then West began to cry in his sleep. My heart broke. Appropriately, per the title. ;w;

Good lord, Necury, you're amazing. Dx

Thank you so much.

I saw this story in my inbox, and at first, I was like "SPLE, CAN IT BE?" But then I was called away to make dinner or someshit, and then I went back online and I DIED. 3

HOLY SHIT YOU'RE AMAZING. Like so amazing ONE MUST EXPLODE.

I WANT YOUR BABIES. 3

:'3
Inari Kasugawa chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
Hetalia made me fall in love with Prussia... your story... *craicrai* I really don't have anything to say, I mean, you did well and I liked it... I want Prussia back... *determined face*
cardboard boxes chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
D: That was really good...it made me have a bittersweet feeling inside. I'm looking forward to more of your works!