Reviews for The Melancholy of Her Goodbye
Whats happening this is getting boring
Now I'm so pissed at naruto and would want it better if sakura ended up with neji
Hinata is so stupidly in love! Was she even smart to begin with?
hells fakinaway chapter 4 . 3/23
Wtf naruto T.T TT
wt
TT
hells fakinaway chapter 2 . 3/23
Omg this is good..sakura angst instead of my usual naruto angst!
Whatsmyname chapter 20 . 3/16
Where is the sequel to this I'm acc so looking forward to it cause u kinda left us hanging there
K3V7 chapter 20 . 2/17
Please. I hope you do finish this story. It seriously had me almost bring tears to my eyes. Also, I love the way the story's development went slow. Honestly, hope you update soon.
Velandir chapter 20 . 1/13
Come oooon - weve been waiting for like an eternity for this god damned Good story to be continiued...
its been over a year, but i have faith that you will continue this story. and i will always be waiting
randomreader chapter 20 . 1/3
Phew, I can see that you're still alive because of those recent favorite stories :D

Anyway, I hope that you will continue writing this story(and hopefully make more), I think we ALL need a good written work after that horrible ending of Naruto.

I don't want to see talented writers fade...
Refraction of Light chapter 20 . 11/12/2014
You may never read this but I hope you do and finish this story. It's a good story the developement is great and the emotion is painfully delivered ending it here would just be too cruel. Masyado.
rufnkiddingme chapter 18 . 11/10/2014
I cried reading this chapter.. I'm still so sad that Naruto didn't end up with Sakura in the manga..
I remembered that movie when they were on the beach escorting that boy and his father..

Naruto and Sakura were meant to be together..:(
ilufmanga chapter 20 . 11/7/2014
You're so awful. Making me bail my eyes out. Theyre red and puffy now and Im left with a cliffhanger .
But wow. Such an emotional story! I really like the development now and i look forward to the rest!