Reviews for The Melancholy of Her Goodbye
Fluffy chapter 21 . 7/6
U need to update fam.
This story is the most amazing one that i have ever read , i have read it in less than a day _ you are talented :') .. the way you describe events and the way you put emotions are unbelievable *-* .. i think it will end in a sad way but it doesn't matter :') cause sakura and naruto are happy in the last chapter *-* and i wish they stay like that until sakura dies ") please update soon .. I'm looking forward for the next chapter *-*
best wishes _
little p.s : :D
I'm sorry for my bad English :p but I'm a Arabian girl _
This right here is what I call "beautiful". This is top ten fanfic I've ever read in my lifetime. Angst and drama is on point and the last few chapters make up for the undying romance. Honour is like a cherry on top. I fuckin' love you! Please keep it up! Fanfics like these are rare, almost nonexistent these days. Update soooooonnnnnn!
Ethan chapter 21 . 3/4
I need the next damn chapter! This is wayy tooooooo damn good! please come back and post the next chapters before i get the whooping on someone's ass XD
NaruSaku chapter 21 . 2/24
Amazing... You manipulate us so much... I felt like crying in so many chapters... This chapter is my favourite finally Naruto stopped being a Ass Hole and Wakes up. Please continue
When is the next chapter I cried after reading this chapter. When are sasuke, neji and kakashi coming? And what do they have as they return also whats with this child of calamity?
CRuck chapter 1 . 2/14
Another amazing thing is how you manipulate the mood of this story. Naruto at the beginning seemed to have everything going well but the mood was so bleek because of how he much he changed to be away from sakura.

Now despite sakura being in poor health and ask the fallout from the wedding things never looked better simply because they stopped lying to themselves and reach other
CRuck chapter 7 . 2/13
Something foul is afoot. I'm so sad about Naruto, he's being foolish and his happiness is on such tenuous ground
CRuck chapter 5 . 2/13
You search around and eventually you come across a gem, that's why I always loved this site. What an amazing demonstration of love by sakura. She basically took all of Naruto's pain on herself so he could be happy.
Reader chapter 21 . 2/8
Please, oh please, can you please update this story? Truly amazing is what it is. Plain and simple, never has a story been able to give me the feels, and keep me emotionally invested such as this story. Great work, please keep it going.
SakuMiChanNoGaara chapter 21 . 12/15/2015
This is by far one of the few fics I read in over two days. Avoiding stares of my mother showing she was annoyed do to the lack of interaction thanks to this fix was so damn worth it. Thank you and I hope you update soon.
husky2c chapter 18 . 12/9/2015
Where the fuck are my tissues!? All jokes aside this is gold please update :)
husky2c chapter 12 . 12/8/2015
Im fucking CRYING right now!
YOURFAN chapter 21 . 11/24/2015
Omg PLS update! So much feels. Th plot is really interesting and the story is well written. I love the OC haji and his relationship with the other characters. it's so sad for Sakura but I hope they will have a happy ending. Naruto and Sakura both deserve so much more.
Rye Matsumoto chapter 21 . 11/15/2015
Really LOVED IT.
Will wait til the next update.
Love your writings! Narusaku is ALWAYS canon as long as we want them to be. Cheers!
1,019 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »