Reviews for The Melancholy of Her Goodbye
Lyora chapter 10 . 22h
this chapter gives me life. neji gives me life.
Lyora chapter 8 . 5/26
look, i have wanted to review but i was too much into the story to.

but arent you evil. VERY EVIL! this fic is toxic! and fucking addictive!

omg my feelings were thrown and stepped on and burnt and thrown again and stepped on continuously !

i hope you cried when writing this BECAUSE I WAS!

in each chapter im like; Things cannot get worse than it already is. and the next chapter is BAM! a slap in the face!
AntiqueDollz chapter 21 . 5/26
So I spent the last 7 hours and a half on this story because it's just so amazingly good. Some parts had me in tears others had me laughing like a mad person, but mostly it made me feel mixed emotions between the two. I really loved this story so much to the point that I want to think of a better plan to kill kishimoto and his ridiculous ending of Naruto. I was hoping to God he would end up with Sakura, but it turns out Hinata was his eternal soul-mate. Not that I hate her, but I just like NaruSaku pair more as they remind me of Kushina and Minato. Anyways enough of my silly ranting. Amazing story, great job on it and can't wait for the next chapters that come ️️️
Starcalista chapter 21 . 5/24
OMG,,,,this story was so so beautiful. You portrayed the selfless love between Naruto and Sakura perfectly and I really loved it. How is it that I haven't found this story before now? Your story made me cry so haaard...
I was also dissapointed with the ending so my canon only goes up to chapter 698 now...hehe. I'm never going to admit anything after that as canon. I just can't take the way Kishimoto has destroyed the image of all my favorite characters.
Anyway, I hope that keep on continuing this story. I can't wait for the next chapter :)
K3V7 chapter 21 . 5/18
This story is so good. I gotta tell you, I've read it over 3 times and can't get enough of it. It's awesome the way the story is plotted and with the fact of Sakura being ill and all, but its good at how everything is playing out. I swear when you updated this story, I was jumping out of my seat when I got the email. Anyway, the story is (again) awesome and I really hope you update again soon since this story is one of the only ones that I am extremely interested in learning how it ends.
Five-Months-of-Peace chapter 21 . 5/9
Yep, disappointment is all I feel about the ending of Naruto. Sigh.

Anyway, back to this amazing, heartfelt, painful story, wow. I mean, wow. It's one of the best reads I've had from a fanfiction in forever. There are a handful of minor mistakes, but nothing that changes the flow. This story encompasses what I love most about NaruSaku: the selfless love they have for one another.

I don't understand why this story has a ton of negative reviews (well I might actually), but ignore them. You have something really special here, friend. Take your time, but don't give up.
Anon san chapter 20 . 5/8
Please ignore the assholes who write stupid things in the reviews. Your characterisations are spot on. You really empathize with the characters. I really love this story for that.
Thanks chapter 21 . 5/8
Thank you so much for this story. It really pulled at my heartstrings. I think you are one of the best authors for NS on this site. Your writing has this effect that makes you think about the story and characters long after you've read it. I'm really happy you updated. The NS fandom really need your skills. :)
Your Sakura is so fucking pathetic. Do you want to know why? She's like the canon Sakura, who still pines after Sasuke after all the shit he's given her. One simple apology from Sasuke and she's blushing. Your characterization of Sakura is EXACTLY the same.

And your characterization of Naruto is so OOC. He has no heroic tendencies. He's so self-centered that Hinata was the best match for them because of their similarities.

I hate SasuSaku fans who are totally fine with their female character being shitted on just for the sake of pairing. And I hate you even more, because you changed Naruto into a hundred times scumbag than he really is and made Sakura into a girl who knows no self-respect. In short: your characterization of those two characters suck.

Disgusting.
LizardLover chapter 21 . 5/4
Please update, such a beautiful story, I want to know the ending
i fkin love your story. It took me through a very emotional experience. Nice to see sakura letting out to naruto and naruto realizing how bullshit he was to sakura back then. Hope you continue the story :)!
Nutt Man 117 chapter 21 . 4/29
Reading your story again make me forget what happened in the so called "Canon" ending. Your Naruto characters remain more in character than the abominations we have currently. I really appreciate that you'll finish this story. It seems nowadays that its hard for Naruto fans that actually appreciate story over pairings to look at anything to do with the Naruto franchise. This story however reminds me of the good ol' days in "Naruto" before the massive shit-storm ending.

Anyway, loved this chapter. A beautiful and heart wrenching confession too.

Cheers, :)
bloodyrosesbrokenspirits chapter 21 . 4/29
Ahhhhh I see you finally updates! Ive been waiting for this moment! Omg you have no idea how happy you have made me; considering everything ive been through lately lol Anyway; good chapter a little slow for me but still worth the wait cuz its my babies and this story is just SOOOOOO GOOD xD...Please update soon ./
gg chapter 21 . 4/27
voy a llorar de la felicidad, tengo guardado tu fanfic en mi carpeta de favoritos y siempre lo reviso de tanto en tanto, estoy tan feliz y agradecida que continuaras con esta historia tan bella :)
NaruSaku chapter 21 . 4/24
I love this chapter! I'm looking forward for your next update :)