Reviews for C'est L'amour
tokidokibaka chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
I really liked this. I think it was sweet how he was trying to impress him.
CC.V.RG chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
Well, since you dont like it when people favorite, but dont review, here's a review before i favorite it xD very cute and funny story...poor england cant cook for his life: but at least he admits it xD
Josie Audriguez chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
how cute w
aruyo chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
asdfghjkl;

I think I just died a little. Pepe Le Pew Hetalia Epic win.

Thank you for writing, my friend. -salute-
froyozensight chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
PPPFFFFFTTT. Oh America 3

Excellent job, that was adorable~!
MsStarburst chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
This was so cute.
JAFootnote chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
Arrogant as ever America. Good job on capturing on original character personalities.
kailiff chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
OMG this is so cute. xD America's horrible French accent made me die from lulz.
Lady Emzebel chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
I'm new in the fandom of Hetalia and this was just awesome. The pairing is cute and their interaction was even cuter.

The dialogue was amusing and overall, this fic is very enjoyable.

(I must also commend you for guilting a review out if me. -is guilty of mentioned offence- Kudos!)

Banzai!

L.E
Gosangoku chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
I enjoyed this quite a bit. X3 They were both pretty much in character the entire way through, you have good grammar, and altogether it was just a nice little oneshot. I rather liked it, so perhaps you may consider writing for America and England again sometime? Anyway, good job. :)
King Everett chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
I liked it.

I don't think you did a horrible job at characterizing them, either (I'm having trouble myself with getting them right '' They're so hard to characterize)

It was cute. (I seem to be saying this a lot but UsUk is usually just so fluffy xD)
this be a dead account chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
I haven't molested your profile in the longest time. I love this too. D How can you think that these fics are bad? They're amazing, woman.

Your USxUK is so gorgeous as well~

I'm favouriting. xD;;
Swinny Fluviru chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
oh no no no no! i don't think this is anywhere near FAIL, mon joli auteur, c'est vraiment epic WIN! XD
kyuubicle chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
Lol. Pepe Le'Pew is an excellent love coach! That's where I get it! ...But America pulls it off better what with getting Arthur and all.
Joy-chan chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
this story was so cute! i especially love the way you characterized england and america. 3 3 3 definitely worth the read! good luck on those finals~ *scrambles off to study hers too*