Reviews for Rings
SVU2021HARRYPOTTER2022 chapter 12 . 9/3/2014
wow interesting please continue
Elliotandoliviababies chapter 12 . 5/9/2011
I don't think thats the last of Paul and he definitely will be back and what's up with that Dan guy lying and all.

Update!
Alysssss chapter 9 . 10/6/2010
Wheres the e/o ? Your killing me here dude. Loll(: but seriously , is Dan the killer ? Update quickly , or i might juuuust die.
helen carter chapter 10 . 8/5/2010
this is really good i cant wait for more
HannahVintage chapter 2 . 7/17/2010
It's her almost ex! I swear it is! Haha jk jk that would be to obvious, okay so I am still liking this. BUT I am hoping that we get a little EO going on here soon :)
HannahVintage chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
hehe HI! .

Okay so this seems just like the show but with your own twist! I can't wait to read more...great details too

Keep it up~
vampiregirl2009 chapter 10 . 6/26/2010
You have to get Olivia to talk to the guys about this guy and have her kidnapped in later , my birthday was in Thursday,I am 19 and i just grad from Falconer High School.
SVUBIGGESTFAN chapter 9 . 4/4/2010
GOOD STORY I HOPE U FINISH IT BECAUSE THIS STORY IS SO GOOD AND I THOUGHT THAT DAN WOULD HAVE BEEN THE ONE KILLING HIS WIVES FOR SOME STRANGE REASON BUT ANYWAYS HAPPY EASTER!
Kaslyna chapter 8 . 2/5/2010
Oh. My. Fucking. God.

This is really interesting, but sheesh! 16 names!
brittanydelko4ever chapter 8 . 2/4/2010
interesting so far keep it up
iLuVsToRiEZ chapter 7 . 1/23/2010
Omg u have to continue i 3 it so far )
Kaslyna chapter 7 . 1/23/2010
Really, really good! :D
Susie chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
Mar-mar! I love it! please post the other eight chapters! I like all of your svu fanfics! theyre "page turners"! (or as close to that as you can get on a computer hahaha)
vampiregirl2009 chapter 4 . 12/22/2009
Update!
DeadAccountNumber394 chapter 2 . 12/21/2009
oh, possible suspect? hahaha im in like :D