Reviews for Always
karithekarbear chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
wow. amazing. i had tears in my eyes. its weird i was listening to Skyscraper when i read this - weird...LOL
Mell23 chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
this was amazing! i loved it. especially this part "Did you know I was hospitalized for a week? Suicide watch. That was fun. It's funny, everyone always thought you were the cutter." and the paragraph right after that is amazing too. it was so well thought out and the way you wrote their characters was perfect! you're an awesome writer so keep doing what you're doing!
FaberryTrain chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
As usual I loved it! I loved the angsty and dark stuff, it's nice to see them deal with other things too, if that makes any sense at all. Great story, and I am off to read and review more of your stories! and I love that you put "end" at the end, its cute ;)
MusicLover333 chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
I like it, it was angsty. Oh, and the "End" thing is cute. ;-)
Underneathesurface chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
Damn I wish that was much longer and more... Dark :)) hahah still god though x
TVshowShipper chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
Wait... why do they have their character's last names?

Ah, fiction about real people is still fanfiction, stupid site. It's FICTION written by a FAN of that person. Duh. Maybe it's something legal... oh well

Very great story, such a sweet moment. Poor, Sel! Demi was great though
Demena Forever 15 chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
Of course we love you!

Cause you're awesome!

update enemies plz!
FranklyFrankie chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
aw, this was seriously great! :D Dark and stuff, I like it. Ofc I love you, no doubt. Write as many 'end's as you want. It makes you, you. (sounds... weird.) Anywho, I love your stories. (and I had to smile at "I can’t just forgive and forget that." I guess you know why...XD)

*fav*

Keep up the good work, :D