Reviews for Placebo Effect
Jacal Ste. Worme chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
Weee! I'm glad! Altho, even after so many images of Robby sex, I still find it a bit, uh, wrong and queasy and... ANYWAY Thanks for putting Rogan up the surface! Great job! ;)
LifesDarkFire chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
The characters weren't odd, they were absolutely perfect! This story was just absolutely wonderful, I loved the interaction between Logan and Marie and your take on the cure. Placebo is the perfect word for x-men, and I'm so glad you wrote this story, I loved it to pieces. Thanks for sharing it!
Eve chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
Love the fic, but i thought you should know, Storm's real name is Ororo Munroe, not Aurora. Keep 'em coming!
revolverrevolutions chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
XD aww so cute but really awesome! great story
addicted2fic chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
I think this might be my new no.1 favourite Rogan,

so... thanks!
quill.is.mightier chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
Very good! I like that it actually followed the plot of the movies, unlike a lot of fics that just ignore the fact that she got the cure.
S J Smith-Evil Little Dog chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
Yay. This is just a delight to read. Thanks for sharing it.
Leni chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
Aw this was adorable. I loved especially the moment Kitty comes to Roguem and how Rogie funds out, to hter own chagrin, that she doesnt care as much as she knows she should/could.

And there's the sscene btween Logan and Ororo at the beginning! *grins* Logan coming to Marue's defence is always a great sight. *g*

Quite realistic take of post-movie events. Now, I'm gonna check that Avatar fic you mentioned. :)
laenamoradadeROGUE chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
asombroso e increible. wow, intense, and beautiful. im quite familiar with placebo, regrettably. but i think that the reasoning is awesome.

wouldve been fun to see how she reacted to being half naked and then with bobby unconscious, asides from that i fought everything gripping.

keep writing,

laenamoradadeROGUE
Muffintine chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
THIS is why I read your fiction. Wow. Just, wow. Amazing. :)
Comic-cake chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
The overall atmosphere of this story was so soft and melancholy and I just loved it. Also Logan’s outburst to Storm when she said Rogue would have to leave – it’s exactly how I’d expect him to react. Great story, very well written. x
writer23 chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
This was great. It was fun, funny, intriguing, and inventive. There are some words for ya' ;)
alexmonalisa chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
You this is quite amazing. Placebo isn't your everyday word but you managed to write this amazing fic! It's sweet and well written and the characterization is excellent. Well done!
midnightblue08 chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
i hate it that she went back to bobby but i'm glad she has control of her powers...