Reviews for Already Dead
Natalia Apple chapter 2 . 1/18/2014
This is the best one shot that I have ever read and one of the best stories that I have read for Bleach.
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 2 . 1/3/2013
Interesting idea, and well written. I like it.
oakleaf chapter 2 . 10/28/2012
Interesting exploration. I really like your take on things and the fact that it was kept from him, and then how he decided to cope.
Awesome story. Well done.
CharmingKarma chapter 2 . 2/27/2011
*sniffles* Well done! Very, very well done T_T
Lalaith Quetzalli chapter 2 . 9/4/2010
Maybe you could write a conclusion for this fic. When the last of his friends and family finally die and go to Soul Society and Urahara is waiting for him to be there, once there his friends are waiting for him, to help him begin his life, which he put in pause when he began dedicating himself just to look after those he cared for.

I don't know, I had this really strong vision of Ichigo entering Soul Society after the funeral of one of his sisters, or maybe a friend to find everyone there, waiting for him...maybe even a fiancé?

Just ideas.

Still, I really liked this fic.
lilyoftheval5 chapter 2 . 5/2/2010
Very nice.
CooWings chapter 2 . 4/14/2010
OMFG. This is beautiful. It's sad, bitter, but it's written very well. I get goosebumps reading this story. Truth be told, I have never looked at the consequences of cutting his chain this way. I really like how you depict the change - how Ichigo still looks fifteen, and how he felt so left out in age.

This is very well done in my opinion. It's been a while since I could find a story and read it to the end. Please keep writing. :)
Irato chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
Oh my, that was beautiful. Very well written. I love a good angst now and then. :]
anon chapter 2 . 3/9/2010
Well, it really WAS kinda sad. The whole life going past you thing and nothing truly changing. As multi-chapter this would have decent chanse, not so sure, but it would be interesting. You know Ichigo'd propably make more important people. Like some random people and his sister's friend's kids. He'd probably attached to the earth for a LONG time by that locig...
badkidoh chapter 2 . 3/5/2010
it was good.

good thing that Ichigo looks more like he is 19-20 then 16 I guess.
Glon Morski chapter 2 . 3/2/2010
Didn't expect a second part after a certain point, but I sure am glad I got one :D Great job, I loved it. Every, tiny bit of it XD
Nicky Eira chapter 2 . 3/2/2010
I liked the whole concept a lot! And how you justify the pain of never aging is really good. Well done for sheer creativity ]

in fact, just this morning, my little brother who has just started reading the manga was like, 'they cut the chain of fate! Isn't he dead now?' I didn't have an answer except 'just read on, you'll see..'
Black Sun Upon An Icy Sky chapter 2 . 3/2/2010
Lol, glad we readers could convince you to continue this XD

Hehe, great ending XD

LOVED it
Ralenore chapter 2 . 3/2/2010
Nice. I was a little surprised that Ichigo could not tell even Chad or Ishida about his condition, given that they'd gone to the other side with him and knew about his half-hollow, half-shinigami status, but it was sweet that, at the end, Ichigo decided to watch over everyone anyway. Well done.
Ralenore chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
Really like the concept. It makes sense that becoming a part-shinigami, part-hollow amalgamation of a soul would have some effect on his physical being given that he pretty much killed himself in trying to save Rukia. I just found it funny that Urahara never bothered to say anything.