Reviews for Fly, Merry, Fly
SaraLoveDefender chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
I first, I felt pain in my chest... but when she started talking...
I couldn't hold in the tears...
Its beautiful U did amazing work at it
the-pyro-princess13 chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
I have been blown away completely.

The tones and feelings you sent across intwined with the lovely music I listened to sent me to tears that would not stop flowing even after I had finished reading. I find it very rare for this to cross over from literary work and when it has, I find the writer highly talented. I applaud you greatly and continue to hope your future work retains every bit of emotion it has with this one story.

Good luck!

Darkness hides only in the light

the-pyro-princess13
MissDilemma chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
Ah man, I DID cry. But thinking of that scene always makes me pout, reading it makes me cry, and watching that scene again just has me sniffing for an hour or so.

And omg the song is really good.
1337kitsune chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
Your hopes have been well founded my friend, I was pouring tears and fighting to keep it in, but in my current emotinal state of the month...I can't control my tears *sniffle* Merry...I want Merry back, she's nakama, *bites lower lip* She did her best, to always have adventures on the sea of dreams, *tears spill* Forever roaming the seas a thousand times, *hiccup* WAH! MERY! PLEASE DON'T LEAVE US! *hiccup hiccup* PLEASE! THOUSAND SUNNY MAY BE COOL, BUT HE'S NOT YOU MERRY! PLEASE AT LEAST COME BACK ONCE! *hiccups as tears stream down face*
Lizmun chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
I needed to wait until my eyes stopped being blurry from sobbing.

AAh but this was beautiful! The emotion it portrayed, from Usopp's point of view.

f tears are still falling! TT

beautiful work!