Reviews for Cold Hands, Warm Hearts
Kyahbell chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
:) cute. I liked it.
takers dark lover chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
Well I guess Mark let him know how he felt. If I were him I would have picked Mark. Good job.
Thorsmaven chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
O excellent! Poor Shawn, blue isn't his color ;) thanks for the great read, I had a fantastic time reading the dialogue and the overall story.
Haricot-Vertes chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
I have to say, thank a bunch for this great Christmas gift!

-wags finger- bad bad Bret, he should have a timeout in the corner.

I believe that with 'taker treating Shawn like he says he would they would make an absolutely cute couple.

Thanks for writing this, I appreciate it a lot and I love it, great work. :D

-DX-Dynamite
Maxx6 chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
Oh my...this was great! Taker, Shawn... the Cliq too - I really liked the way U wrote them. And the whole story, it's just perfect! LOL Taker saying "..cuter color on you.." CUTER? Taker, you're cute too,U know...;-pp

...except...I'd love to read more;) The way Taker said he'd treat Shawn like a king? M... Any chance?
slashburd chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
Beyond brilliant! Shawn reads like Shawn sounds, Taker is his usual dry and blunt self and the kiss - oh the kiss - well I think it made the point and maybe made Shawn think twice. Straight into my favourites, I loved this!

I could see this turning into a 'how Taker stole Shawn off Bret' epic - all concluding in Montreal 1997 lol
BellaHickenbottom chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
Hehe I love it when Shawn hooks up with either Mark or Hunter just to piss Bret off! LOL. I can TOTALLY picture the Kliq getting lost on the freeway! Thank you for writing!
Hardly Here chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
Hoo-rah! that was one of the better Mark/Shawnie one's I've read! :)
Dark Kaneanite chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
Shawn and Taker are one of my fav pairings. They just work, but then Shawn has the ability to work with most ppl.

Anyways, aw w w w. Taker moving in to make claim even though he doesn't have that right. Who know's, maybe something did come out of it but we just haven't reached that story yet.
TheMizMagnet chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
Very cute! The Shaker couple is win altogether, but that was adorable. I like how Taker openly says he'd treat Shawn like royalty... Duh! Shawn deserves it!

Great job.

.: TMM :.
wrestlefan4 chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
Ooh, that was really good. Love Marks attitude, it was really fitting. And Kev, Scott, and Hunter LMAO LMAO LMAO! My first thought was those three in European Vacation going round and round with Kevin pointing going 'LOOK KIDS, THERES BIG BEN THERES PARLIAMENT' XD
XxShawns Guardian AngelxX chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
I really, really enjoyed this. Ahh Shawn and his complicated relationships. I just love it...especially when I get to read it. You are a damn good writer. Did you know that? In case you didn't know, you are. This was truly delightful! What a way to come him from a harsh day at work. Grr...Damn work. LOL

This is so believable. Loved the way you described The Kliq. In all honesty, Hunter was probably the 'smarter' of them all considering he's 'The Game' but like you said, they all lacked that good common sense.

Loved the way you made Mark. He's always the voice of reason to me.

Great fic all around! Loved it and def a fave that's I'll come back to.

~Nef
redsandman99 chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
If I were Shawn, I would forget about Bret and be with Mark. He obviously knows how to really treat a guy right.
Esha Napoleon chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
LOVE IT!
NeroAnne chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
You watch the oddest things while writing! XD!

Story:

Poor Shawn! He's all cold and his peeps arent' anywhere near!

XD! Baboso! XD! LMAO!

DAYUM. Shawn's gonna FREEZE.

The Harts, XD. Shawn, Shawn, Shawn, XD.

OH, XP! Taker just IMPLIED...XD!

*Reads on*

Taker is such a dick! XD!

Sheesh, poor Bret, XD!

The fans! XD!

His mommy and daddy, Mark.

That is fucking funny, XD!

XD!