Reviews for Goodnight, Lucario
Jesus loves you and thinks you're amazing and will help you and come into your life if you ask and repent out loud God and Jesus has a better plan for you please don't waste your blessing, gift, destiny. I love you buddy God and Jesus and me and many others want you to go to heaven and don't care what any of you have ever done, we really mean it we don't care, not even if it was something "unforgivable", unforgivable is not in our dictionary I love you buddies you're all amazing and winners. PLEASE DONT WASTE YOUR BLESSING.
noice
Angry Kid chapter 1 . 4/9
THIS IS SO FUCKKKIN GAY I HOPE YOUR PROUD OF YOURSELF FURRY
To the mooon chapter 1 . 9/24/2015
short andm kind of forced but still another good one by you jollroy
Anna Nguyen chapter 1 . 9/23/2015
That's just adorable! Can you make a story called"goodnight lucario" with sir Aaron on it!? Pleeeease!?
Erik Joshua chapter 1 . 10/30/2014
Fuck off with the gay shit.
RubyxGoldLoverXx chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
That's Fucking Awesome man. Lucario fangirl, Who cares...I wanted one to fuck me anyway, lol. Author Of this Story, First message plus, Pm me i wanna ask u something...Its toooo Private. XD
Just a guy chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
Um... Wow... That has just surprised me... Wow... Newfound love for my favorite Pokémon in the universe... This is excruciatingly strange for me, but overall, you finished it with such snappiness... but yaoi freaks me... but it was very nice... I have no idea how I got here... so, ummm... Great one, I guess...
adammseibel chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
Wow, for a one-shot, this is pretty good!
Person chapter 1 . 4/29/2014
This is so awesome! I would love my Lucario to do this to me! hehehehehehe!
black snakes chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
that was great that's how a story is written well done!
Ash chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
Boy im jealous I wish i were that boy
Guest chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
*sets you're gay ass self on fire*
Guest chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
...you're gay
Lucario Breeder chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
Wow what a hot and steamy story!
Hehehe,gives me even more dirty thoughts \\\\

3 Lucario