Reviews for Chapter of a Lost Future
moi chapter 10 . 1/12
thanks
amy weedhouse chapter 10 . 11/2/2019
i have had a marvelous time. i spent my entire day reading a second chance and chapter of a lost future. absolutely amazing work.
Bele chapter 10 . 9/12/2019
Gotta love Dia... and the scene in Gringotts with Bill-from-another-time was bloody brilliant. I wish them a happy ending, thank you very much for sharing this sequel!
Wolvie26 chapter 10 . 2/17/2019
love it!
Guest chapter 10 . 10/13/2018
I love reading Harry Potter fiction and have read most of your stories but you made a very nasty comment about the muggle God please don't do that I was very disturbed with that part Thank You
Guest chapter 10 . 2/4/2018
Good story
Guest chapter 10 . 1/17/2018
I really loved this story and the original. They were so amazingly wonderful to read. Thank you so much!
Poet Wroet chapter 10 . 1/4/2018
Aww! I'll miss Salerna. I really like Salerna.
Poet Wroet chapter 5 . 1/4/2018
I just read the line about the castle being in Northern Scotland. Wonder if that was the one from the 'prequel'? The one the goblins and humans disagreed over? Well, probably not, as it was said to be too small for humans to walk upright in.. can't see Dumbledore literally lowering himself like that.
Poet Wroet chapter 4 . 1/4/2018
By the way - if Dumbledore or someone from his side hurts or tries to hurt Frank and/or Alice, I'll get seriously pissed off. (At them, not at you - can't blame the author for what the characters do :) )
Poet Wroet chapter 1 . 1/4/2018
Let me guess.. Fred, George and ?
Guest chapter 10 . 4/24/2017
I know It has been quiet time ago... but, would you mind write a story telling the part when Diablos travelled to the past and ended with the Potters, please? You can include the meeting with Arsenic and Odium or something like that...
(sorry if my english is a bit messy, I'm still learning it)
I love your stories, each one is special and creative, I always enjoy curl up in the coach with my tablet and read voraciously until it ends.
Greetings :D
Jace chapter 10 . 8/28/2016
It's always a sad moment when I reach the last chapter of this story. But I know that I'll come back to read it again. Thank you very much for sharing Diablos' story with us!
Ishkabod chapter 5 . 7/27/2015
I have a horrible Monty Python Plot bunny attacking me! What would happen if Lucious went to Rita Skeeter with a Dumbledore Zombie story... Evil Forces have raised the Devil and disguised him as Dumbledore to trick Light families into following him. I think it would be a slight story killer Depending BUT someone with a different style than you could easily take this and run to some very interesting places. It would cut out allot of battling and have allot more dialoge and an even more crazy plot. Your plots are really somthing special. Well rounded, Great balance between drama/character development/character exploration, Action, Plot twists, and surprises. I must say you have very good forshadowing skills and i have seen them improve just over the course of this series. Its a very rare skill that few will ever come close to doing as well as you because its somthing easy to skip over and not develop. You are one of the best i have seen on There are allot of amazing authors BUT there may only be one other i think that matches you but that could also be me remembering a story i read of yours ages ago... Wonderful Job! This story is the most original, iteresting, fully developed, complete Story i have read in many months. Average 1-5 stories per week. I have read the HP continuation story that my sister and many others rave about... HP Kids Married to ginny, Ship to American wizardy school where kid enrolls, Quadpot game houses etc etc. Cant remember the title but long story short It took HP moved it to The USA copied the basic plot outline, Houses, Sports, School, Mystery, Evil. Blended with bad Collage frat movies with the underdog house. Allot of filler and slow moving. Read it for my sister. Great story and i want to read more but i can easily wait till its complete to re read it. Yours... Seat... Glue... Oops missed work... Oops Its my alarm clock i guess i should have stopped reading a few hours ago:-)
Thank You again for this wonderful Experience I see the makings of a bestselling author. sooooo cloce to JK perfect. another series like this and i would be suprised if you didn't have everything perfected!
Okay to put in
Ishkabod chapter 6 . 7/26/2015
Bummed. Just about finished a full page review praising you and your work and oops refreshed? or somthing and poof gone! And i dont do wishy washy ooohhh aaahhhh praise but more detailed. Breakdown because tablets are no good for typing with nails.
1. Foreshadowing- An amazing skill and very difficult to master and most dont bother. At the start of this series 6/10 comparing to masters with only one other story can i remember seeing someone as good as you on . 99% near perfect. the last percent? well i see the potential for mastery and a few bits that were perfect foreshadowing in the last fee bits of the story but i need to see more to be sure. Plus you can never ever be perfect as my grade 6 teacher said so Great Job!
2. Overall story... Perfectly blended, balanced and exciting story without bogging us down with too many details. only one point do i see needing work... We know the original story Characters but the new ones with the twists in their history that changed harry to Diablos... Well... I get a hint here and there about their personalities but maybe fleshing them out within the story using harry to prompt Dia to share happy or funny stories about them would help. You can even add these to the story as is or if its too hard to modify a bit of the story without getting carried away you could write some shorts and at the chapter where they are introduced fully Make an authors Note to direct them to the individual story(s)as part of a flashback.
#3 This story is perfect. To publish though i would flesh out battle scene details and character profiles for some of the secondary characters introduced in the latter half of the story. This will increase the length and details and slow the pace down a bit but properly done it wont change the excitement or enjoyment of the reader. The story started this way when it came to characters but i understand having too many characters to use and leaving some out later on. For Fanfiction though If you were to do this from the start it would be very difficult to keep the momentum of the story going so you probably would never finish it so like i said. Its Perfect. Maybe setting up your character roster for yourself of major, minor and oneshot characters. Profile details like description of personality, History, Looks, Quirks, Relationships, etc then getting to integrate them in the story with a set point when they are to appear and reasoning for some of their dissappearance in the main plot. I think it might be the loss of HP to Dia and the balance there was before on their two perspectives that i am seeing somthing... Okay enough of the food for thought. I could go on forever but i will soon develop carpel tunnel if i dont stop again now.
Thank You sooo Much for this amazingly original well thought out, Exciting Rollercoaster of a Fanfiction.
L
P.s. i am not writing a story so ignore spelling and puntation errors/ typos as i simply am too lazy to correct them in a review on a tablet that is a pain to move a cursor on to edit. so uness i caught it before i had to delete more than 3 words i left it as is.