Reviews for From Fertile Minds
Swiss Army Knife chapter 1 . 12/23/2016
Ugh. That just about tore the guts out of me. It's a story, sure, but you can just imagine another Supernatural where this was really what happened. It wrenches, too, because it strikes dead on that one sad element of who Dean's character is before anything else - a vessel for the needs and expectations of his family. So, just, ugh. The writing and story were excellent and struck me really hard. Thank you for your work.
Meiyo no Ko chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
Whoa. I can't decide if this is horrible or brilliant. Or maybe both. I wonder if Cas can see through stuff like that, and what Dean's reaction is when/if he finds out. I can't imagine it being good.
VengefulMothSlayer chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
wtf that is so cool
desmumefan chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
one of a kind story.
Rolletti chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
What...The...Heck! NO FRIKIN WAY you came up with a SUPERNATURAL DEAN! No way I just read this. I'm still trying to wrap my mind around it. OMGOODNESS! This was enough to give me some creepy, creepy goosebumps. I just want to scream at something! Scream, "NO WAY!"

Chick, you have one freaky mind.

Love it,

Rolletti (wishing I could give ten thumbs up)
azerjaban chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
Oh my god! You didn't! How did you do that? And so believable too. This is eerie because it really could have happened. And Johns first words to it...*shiver*

Tjmx for the awesome read
Greeniron chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
Very clever conceptual piece.
nupinoop296 chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
Whoa! Interesting concept!
Kartoffel-chan chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
Beautifully written but damn it made me so sad. Good work either way!
yoyoente chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
Oh my god...OH MY GOD!

*gapes in silence*

Can you imagine what would happen if either of the Winchesters found out about this?

...Oh my GOD!
East chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
So freaky, but way fits perfectly. I especially liked the bit about the amulet.
MetallicTaste chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
Nice!
Jaby chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
Interesting idea.
enviousxbeauty chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
! This is brilliant. This idea itself is amazing. I never could have thought of something like this. FANTASTIC!
Webster chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
Oh, my. What a mindfuck. And it works, too...

Now, that's creepy!