Reviews for From Fertile Minds
Nice!
Jaby chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
Interesting idea.
enviousxbeauty chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
! This is brilliant. This idea itself is amazing. I never could have thought of something like this. FANTASTIC!
Webster chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
Oh, my. What a mindfuck. And it works, too...

Now, that's creepy!

Fantastic job.
Teri chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
Intriguing concept. I'd love to see more. Dean and/or Sam finding out. There reactions.

Even if its a oneshot, nice story.

Thanks for sharing.
FraidyCat chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
What a unique and fascinating idea. Dean is really Pinocchio. Absolutely one-of-a-kind idea - and that's hard to do in a fanfic as crowded as Supernatural!
SUPERNATANGEL67 chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
This was great. Kind of a strange idea, but I loved it!
teal-lover chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
that's a very interesting take on how Dean came to be. I like it. You should continue-maybe have them find out someday.
K Hanna Korossy chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
Wow, what a creepy, sad, inspired idea. Gives a whole new meaning to the idea of choosing a child. Very cool.
primadonna cat chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
OMG! What a crazy idea! How bold! I love it! Ever since Hell House I was stuck on Sam's line: "What if things exist just because we believe in them?" It's facinating to imagine. Of course this concept was finally touched on in 5.06 when we met little Jesse whose belief came to life! And I am convinced Sam's powers are very much tied to his belief or lack of belief in them.
1Pagan3 chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
wow... an orginial take on the Winchester dynamic. Great job!
griffonskies chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
Great idea and story!

It seriously warrants a sequel, with Sam and Dean and who else finding out about this. Can't you just imagine the angst?

Will there be a sequel?