Reviews for Every Year
luv0817 chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
I was totally in tears! That's a beautiful tradition.
ThnksFrThMmrs87 chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
Oh I loved it. It was wonderful, particularly Jack's love for his mom
crazy4remi chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
hey loved it!

What about Reid you mssed him off when listing family.

Its really great and sad but happy if that makes sense.

XCrazyX
Crystalwitch chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
Gorgeous... just gorgeous
SignedSealedWritten chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
So, during the show? I cried like a little child.

During your fic? The same thing happened. ONly I had to try and contain it because my father would think I was crazy, nor appreciate me waking him up with incessant bawling at twelve in the morning.

Anyway - if I haven't told you this before, you write amazingly. The ways that you capture emotion, and pure humanity at its best and worse, is indescribable.
ramona chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
yaya.
Thn0715 chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
This was a very beautiful piece. I am a little choked up right now. I especially loved the scene with just Hotch and Jack, and the ending. Exceptional work!
Kelsey L chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
Absolutely beautiful. I loved it. The words that Jack says, is exactly what I hope he would. I loved that Aaron did find a way to teach Jack to love and to trust. Amazing. Made me tear! Very very heartwarming!
GreekEMTSlytherinSpriteFairy chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
That was so sad and cute! Oh man! (looks at my story and pouts) why can't mine be like yours?
mamacrime25 chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
Wow you managed to make me tear up while reading. I'm sure that's only happened once before while I was reading the Lovely Bones. This is a good fic. I like how the end is all from Jack's POV.
Murgy31 chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
I loved this! It was awesome!
mummacass chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
I got all teary eyed reading this! It was beautifully written. Thankyou
chiroho chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
That's definitely very sweet and sad at the same time. I can well see how you'd be tearing up at the end.

I like how you explain that it was a pretty rough road for Emily and Hotch before they finally got their act together. Eleven years though? Wow, that woman has stamina!

I also like how you describe how Jack sees Emily being able to help Hotch out. It's always interesting having a different perspective on things.

And such a wonderfully bitter-sweet ending.
CrimStudent47 chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
wow that was really good. I almost cried at the end because of Jack's words.