Reviews for Playing With Matches
guardianofdragonlore chapter 3 . 1/1
Merlins right Arthur, at least you're not on fire anymore.
katierosefun chapter 3 . 8/23/2014
I died of laughter. Oh, my gosh - safdjfka;sdljfdshfdfdf

You are a genius!
Yakarin chapter 3 . 3/12/2014
Lol, this was so random, it put a smile on my face :)
CourftheCat chapter 3 . 2/13/2012
Merlin has the best comebacks ever!
L. Drayton chapter 3 . 1/5/2012
He he! Good ending!

Olivia-Rose (Livy)
CoolCarrot chapter 3 . 7/16/2011
"Always look on the briiiight siide of life!" *whistles the tune* I don't know why that tune popped into my head while I was reading but it just did... heh heh. You know the Monty Python song, right?

I like this... short interesting and well in character so it's easy to follow. Great job!
Just Celia chapter 3 . 6/4/2011
I showed my sister and she laughed... and she hardly likes Merlin! Anyway, hilarious little chapter. I came back to reread this by the way, and it's just as funny as when I faved it AAAGES ago :)
Just Celia chapter 2 . 6/4/2011
Omg. My sister's looking at me weird because I'm laughing... I might have to tell her to read it and she'll understand. It was the "oh, how I hate you." that did it :'D
Just Celia chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
That. was. amazing. How the hell did you make it that funny with hardly any words and all of them dialogue? Just epic. Thank you.
CosmicEssence chapter 3 . 11/28/2010
that was very silly and ...strangely amusing! not sure if i'd call it friendship though lol the ease of the banter in this one...i think i liked chp2 the best...the whole 'he'll think youve been playing with matches' and 'i hate you' bit
MoonlitPuddle chapter 3 . 6/17/2010
O_O XD EPIC LULZ. This so funny and it's really neat how you did it with all dialogue and no narrative... XD
emerald.97 chapter 3 . 5/21/2010
haha love it thats so funny!
Helena chapter 3 . 5/14/2010
Two words...Epic, awesome...Ok, a few more words, hilarious, brilliant, funniest-ever-story-I've-ever-read!
Rowana1 chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
That is SO FUNNY! I'm favoriting it just for that! XD GREAT JOB! I've read four of your stories and I love every one of them! Bannister of Doom was solid gold though, if I've ever seen solid gold before! XD GREAT WORK!
F8WUZL8 chapter 3 . 3/27/2010
At least you're not on fire any longer!

Lol, great drabble!