Reviews for Desiderium
Choco-Milky-kun chapter 8 . 11/13/2009
It's so sad . . .

Why must Daisuke died, I hope the one who died is Ken (And go to hell if possible).

But, this story's very very very very good and very sad also. I still can't accept that Daisuke died,
MyBetwixtScarz chapter 8 . 9/3/2007
*tear* everything was going so well and then daisuke just dies?

why is the world so cruel? why? *tear*

Srry about my little outburst i get carried away sometimes. this was a great story. I think it will be the only daito that i will ever read.
Amichi chapter 8 . 1/25/2007
Absolutly great story! I feel so sad after reading the end...

Really great work!
Dark Kaizer Ken-Wolf chapter 8 . 1/20/2005
EXCELENT STORY! I REALLY ENJOYED READING THIS. IT WAS REALLY REALLY GOOD AND AN BRILLIANT READ. I'M SO SAD THAT DAISUKE DIED! I DIDN'T WANT HIM TO DIE! THE LAST CHAPTER MADE ME CRY IT WAS SO SAD. REALLY GOOD STORY. WELL DONE AND WELL WRITTEN.
Taichi Ishida2 chapter 1 . 9/13/2002
I've suspected the removal of nc17 over a given time now and am infuriated that they took such measures. However, I've been scanning the net for decent, relatively popular servers and have found:

It is better organized w/ virtually no advertisements.

Among my favorites there are:

Sapphire Goddess

dareru

Dark Goddess

I intend to transfer my fics as soon as I can. I strongly recommend that you at least consider the following link:

. ?sortdateD&gnr&type&rate&langenglish&animeDigimon&srchtsrcht&srch&showShow%2FSearch

I am pleading with you to at least give it some thought and consideration. It would be a dream come true if I could find all my favorite authors on one server.
Vampel chapter 8 . 9/10/2002
AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH! So sad! my poor baby yama and my poor dai-chan! What am i gonna do?
Ersuela chapter 8 . 7/18/2002
;_; Poor Dai-chan. *Runs off sobbing*
Celestine chapter 8 . 4/14/2002
i'm impressed. good daitos are hard to find. plz wite more daitos
Rahndom chapter 8 . 4/13/2002
*Sobs* I knew this was going to happen... I knew it but.. *whimpers* it's so sad...TT I loved it,... you put me into the drakest mood I have been in a long time... TACHI AISAWA! PREPARE! *goes to write*
FerretMalfoy chapter 8 . 4/13/2002
Why did it have to be so sad? I can't stop crying! It was a great ending, though. (It would have been better if it was happy. )
Debra chapter 8 . 4/12/2002
Wow what an incredible story! So great, well written and everything. Just amazing. I loved it so much.
Kontradiction chapter 8 . 4/12/2002
Whaaaat? You can't end it like that. You can't, Nu uh it didn't happen!

*Blocks her ears and starts singing* I can't hear it so it didn't happen.

*Cries* It's so SAD!
Jamalyn chapter 8 . 4/12/2002
I hate you.

Okay, so maybe I don't hate you...after all I did know what was going to happen...but...no I still hate you. But I suppose I'll get over it eventually.

I do find it a little strange that Takeru never bothered to check on his brother at all and that Ms. Takaishi was so out of both of her son's lives that she had trouble remembering the name of their close friend who had died only a week before...asking for trouble.

But other than that I absolutely loved it (I can hate Ms. Takaishi as easily as I hate you-comforting isn't it _) Absolutely heart breaking. Poor Daisuke, never getting to see Yama again and poor, poor Yama for having to live with that knowledge. And your ken is just BEYOND reprehensible. Horrid, horrid little twit (this is a review so I can't call him what I really want). This is quite honestly one of the better Yamasukes on . Thanks. I enjoyed reading!
Poisoned Herbal Tea chapter 8 . 4/12/2002
*sobs* That was sad. And Ken is such an evil bastard. Made me want to smack him. Wonderfully written. Wish it didn't end so... abruptly. I mean, there was two chapters of Yamato and Ken talking. Should have been more Daito fluffiness. Oh well. Wonderful job. Can't wait to read more of your stuff.
Chibi Michi chapter 8 . 4/12/2002
That was so sad! ME cried! i hope u do a side story. Me gonna go get some more tissues