Reviews for Merry Christmas Hyoutei!
Free of Mundane Thoughts chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
... "pulled something out, dangling it just above his buchou’s head." "Something..." do I want to know? Though I have a few guesses anyways... but really, with my kind of mindset, literally ANYTHING could be taken as dirty. ; So it's not a big surprise, really... actually, I was looking through the stories and just saw that Strawberry Pocky was rated M, and thought something REALLY, REALLY dirty that I don't think is even possible... well, it was interesting, to be sure. ;
TQWEE chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
I loved the part between Shishido and Choutarou! Of course I loved the AtoJi[because it IS Atoji] but that part was so sweet!

YaoiIsLove chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
DAMN YOU! You cut the AtoJi scene off to damn early. If Ice hasn't threatened to kill you for that yet, than i shall. DAMN YOU!

Besides totally has Sanada whipped. lol. Gen-chan you are totally Yuki's bitch. Also loved the Dirty Pair totally took that idea from Sleepwalking Romance, didn't you? Having a family member talking while they doing it, that is? lol. Not that i care if you did.

Also, Taki? Straight? my mind can't wrap around that. He's more flamboyant than Mizuki...and that is saying something. And i'm not a hundred percent sure but i think Taki is a second year. I think it introduces him as a second year in the manga and i think the fanbooks say he is a second year...i'll have to check. Honestly, Taki is the forgotten member of Hyoutei. Except to us die hard Hyoutei fangirls.

Anyways, loved this now give me the sequel.
phoenixfirekitsune chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
Hyotei Regulars and mistletoe. It's such a great combination. I would definitely love to see a Adorable Pair sequel to this too.
Lahdolphin chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
I still do not like Oshitari/Mukahi so I skipped that part (I refuse to read Mukahi with anyone but Hiyoshi)! But everything else was cute!

Nice job, cute X-mas story :D

ice flow chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
OMG, you did NOT just end that there...effing, POST THE SEQUEL! NOW! NOWW! NOW! I COMMAND YOU!~!
amynaoko chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
nya! i really missed your dirty fics! and that pair really deserve that name, nee? I never read a hiroshiayaka pair fic, but i liked, maybe a will search something,, but my heart is with the perfect and dirty!
Gillii-Akujacku chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
It's only about two weeks till Christmas so it counts anyway.

I love how Jirou got so excited that there was someone under the mistletoe, and forced them to kiss. Ironically only Shishido seemed to know that Hiyoshi has a boyfriend.

Who wouldn't believe that Oshitari did the corrupting, we all know he's a pervert. _~ And I especially like how his dirty talk sounded like it came from a romance novel. Oh and that he held a whole conversation with his sister while having sex. Really now, how scandalous! *Clicks tongue* Gakuto really needs to work on his stamina.

Your Hiyoshi/Akaya part was sweet.

"He mustn’t look lame in front of Choutarou!" Pure win! They were so fluffy and cute! And Choutarou finishing Shishido's sentence was perfect. Pst, write more silver pair!

Adorable pillow fight! Too freaking cute! Jirou's so sneaky with the mistletoe! Yes write a sequel! We must conquer the world with AtoJi and drive out those nasty hetero fanfics! Join our cause, write the sequel!
actors-heroes chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
AY! AMAZING! BUT I SAW ERRORS HAHA! :P lol. Cute! I feel like you forgot someone... oh yay! No Kaba-chan? TT