Reviews for If I Never Knew You
musicluver246 chapter 20 . 9/26/2013
love love love this story.
Henry Prince chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
Good first chapter. :)
hermonine chapter 20 . 8/4/2013
Great story!
bellaluna003 chapter 4 . 11/4/2012
I like the story over all so far, I'm only on ch 5. But there are some things im concerned about. 1 being that she is from 2009 so wouldn't she have some shock with being thrown back in time. and with that wouldn't she be worried about her home life and feel more weird about knowing what is going to happen. you only touch on that once or twice. And how is it that Charles is her brother if she is from the future? unless she is possessing an others body, I don't really follow that. 2 it is rushed, like in ch 4 she suddenly accepts that Charles is her brother and just goes to his house to leave. Wouldn't she have an encounter with an enraged Anne and some doubt that she was his sister. perhaps as I read more these things will clear up. Just what I think so far.
Poetgirl616 chapter 16 . 3/20/2012
He cheated on her and she goes right back to him? I think you should have drug it out a little more. Like maybe a few days or something. I'm sorry but you shouldn't make her feel all that pain and then have her just forgive him.
TudorQueen1997 chapter 20 . 1/1/2012
Amazing story! I loved it. It was very dramatic and always kept me on edge. And not to be rude or anything but the dates in the last chapter dont make any sense to me because you said that the kid Arthur was born in 1557 and that the year now is 1569 so how would he be 5? Love ur stories! Can't wait to see more stories about the Tudors from you!

From, TudorQueen1997
Charlie Belle chapter 20 . 8/1/2011
Oh, a sad but sweet ending. I loved this story. Great work.
Charlie Belle chapter 9 . 7/31/2011
It's final. I have fallen in love with this story. Lovely writing, you are very talented.
Charlie Belle chapter 2 . 7/31/2011
Oh. I like it so far. I can't wait to read more.
sarcasticpuppy chapter 20 . 6/17/2011
if only history had such a happy ending it is unfortunate he never learned (sphilis infected ass)
Lady Labrat chapter 20 . 9/17/2010
Great story although I would have loved to have seen Henry's reaction when he returned to London. Could you write a small side story of what happened when Henry returned, I'm sure I won't be the only one pleased.
witch20 chapter 20 . 7/21/2010
Would have been nice if it was like that. I liked it all. Keep up the work of your writing a little. I read this in one day!
MrsPhantomSylvia chapter 20 . 7/5/2010
Such a great story! So sad its over! Are you going to write another Tudors story?
ggghhhaaarrr67 chapter 20 . 7/3/2010
i am atuly crying i love it the story is a-m-a-z-i-n-g.

i hope you do more tudor love storys or storys like this
pheobep3 chapter 20 . 7/1/2010
That is truly a beautiful ending,for a wonderful story.
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »