Reviews for The Dark Titans
Foamsatmouth chapter 13 . 5/25
Yet another amazing story left unfinished...fml
I thought you finish l, please continue the story and I want starfire back to normal.
anonimo chapter 5 . 12/28/2015
ceria genial que esta historia se terminara es muy buena
SuperWG chapter 13 . 11/16/2015
Man, if only you'd written the next chapter
SuperWG chapter 6 . 11/12/2015
The "Age of Heroes" was it? Interesting. Honestly it seems like Cyborg and Nightwing are wavering. Raven on the other hand is just completely dark along with Superman. Anyway this fic would be a great idea for Marvel Heroes and kind of like Civil war theme. Anyway decent story so far.
MythologyBookworm chapter 13 . 5/14/2015
Hi Great story! Are you ever going to continue it? If not do you think you can give it to someone to finish? It seems like too good of a story to waste! Anyways great work!
The Outrider chapter 13 . 4/12/2014
So here's an idea. In a strange new twist, this dimensions beast boy isn't really dead. A battle between the lords and the resistance revealed a top secret military base, remains from the Luthor administration. Inside a comatosed beast boy is found, revealing that Luthor actually had plans to clone the hero, creating a powerful army. The man killed was simply a clone without powers, because Luther's scientists were never able to copy them. An it turns out that Superman knew he was alive this whole time, but said nothin for fear of losing raven as a powerful weapon. Hey you asked for ideas and I would love to see this one put into play.
jzgonz24 chapter 13 . 1/31/2014
Are you ever going update this story? It's a great fanfiction and I really want to see what happens to beastboy and raven
Lord Razer chapter 13 . 1/18/2014
please update this story it is really good
mysticdragon01 chapter 13 . 7/9/2013
I always hesitate to read incomplete stories that haven't been updated for a long time in fear of feeling the way I feel right now - left hanging with little hope for resolution. But, you deserve to know that this is one of the best Teen Titans stories I've read. At first I was reluctant because of the crossover label, but you manage to pull that off smoothly, and the concept of the second dimension is great.

Once I started reading, I couldn't stop. The very few spelling/grammar errors that are present don't distract at all from your enjoyable writing style, but more importantly, your characterizations are amazing. Now, I'm a Beast Boy fan so I'm biased in his favor, but besides him, you made the characters extremely realistic. Cyborg's and Nightwing's 'conversion', if it can be called that, was well detailed and believable, as is the corruption of the Justice Lords. Plus, the action is great, too; in the fight between Beast Boy and Major Force, I felt you kept their power level just right - and, coming from me, that means something, because the BB fan I am, I tend to complain about him being under-skilled. Not this time, though, and it's been a real pleasure to read.

I noticed you often ask for ideas in your author's notes... well, I find myself unused to that idea; I tend to think that author's have an outline in mind when they write, so for me to suggest an idea is like derailing you from your story. But I will say that I think Slade could be further used as a character. At first, when he met Beast Boy in the cells (that was a great moment, by the way), I couldn't help but think of him as sort of a good guy; that, given the chance, he would also rise against the corrupt regime. While he could still escape somehow and do that, another potential idea for him is that he gets asked to hunt down the resistance groups. The only problem with that is that maybe he's too old or out of shape for that by now, but you could always work around that.

As for Raven, my immediate forecast is that she'll be brought to her senses just like Cyborg and Nightwing. That would seem to be the reasonable choice, although it would be very interesting if she remained an antagonist.

Either way, I can't hope more strongly that you'll continue this someday. The plot and suspense are building at a great pace, and it leaves me starving for more. Regardless of whether you continue or not, though, know that you've created one of the best Teen Titans stories out there.
BartWLewis chapter 13 . 6/20/2013
I love this story its so awesome. The Justice League episode with the Justice Lords is one of my favorites. Just having the Titans thrown into the mix makes things so much better. I can only hope that Justice League Raven can somehow save Beast Boy or Justice Lords Raven can do so. Cant wait for future chapters.
iamking chapter 8 . 5/23/2013
great story so far.
iamking chapter 4 . 5/13/2013
favorited.
The Dude chapter 13 . 3/18/2013
so are you gonna update or write a sequal or what? Let me know so i can keep an eye out. my user is a certified bamf.
FF8cerberus chapter 13 . 3/22/2012
I really want to see these two confront each other. Will they really end up fighting each other to the death or will Beast Boy be able to change her? Either way, good luck BB. Hope to get an update soon.