Reviews for The Dark Titans
The Outrider chapter 13 . 4/12/2014
So here's an idea. In a strange new twist, this dimensions beast boy isn't really dead. A battle between the lords and the resistance revealed a top secret military base, remains from the Luthor administration. Inside a comatosed beast boy is found, revealing that Luthor actually had plans to clone the hero, creating a powerful army. The man killed was simply a clone without powers, because Luther's scientists were never able to copy them. An it turns out that Superman knew he was alive this whole time, but said nothin for fear of losing raven as a powerful weapon. Hey you asked for ideas and I would love to see this one put into play.
jzgonz24 chapter 13 . 1/31/2014
Are you ever going update this story? It's a great fanfiction and I really want to see what happens to beastboy and raven
Lord Razer chapter 13 . 1/18/2014
please update this story it is really good
mysticdragon01 chapter 13 . 7/9/2013
I always hesitate to read incomplete stories that haven't been updated for a long time in fear of feeling the way I feel right now - left hanging with little hope for resolution. But, you deserve to know that this is one of the best Teen Titans stories I've read. At first I was reluctant because of the crossover label, but you manage to pull that off smoothly, and the concept of the second dimension is great.

Once I started reading, I couldn't stop. The very few spelling/grammar errors that are present don't distract at all from your enjoyable writing style, but more importantly, your characterizations are amazing. Now, I'm a Beast Boy fan so I'm biased in his favor, but besides him, you made the characters extremely realistic. Cyborg's and Nightwing's 'conversion', if it can be called that, was well detailed and believable, as is the corruption of the Justice Lords. Plus, the action is great, too; in the fight between Beast Boy and Major Force, I felt you kept their power level just right - and, coming from me, that means something, because the BB fan I am, I tend to complain about him being under-skilled. Not this time, though, and it's been a real pleasure to read.

I noticed you often ask for ideas in your author's notes... well, I find myself unused to that idea; I tend to think that author's have an outline in mind when they write, so for me to suggest an idea is like derailing you from your story. But I will say that I think Slade could be further used as a character. At first, when he met Beast Boy in the cells (that was a great moment, by the way), I couldn't help but think of him as sort of a good guy; that, given the chance, he would also rise against the corrupt regime. While he could still escape somehow and do that, another potential idea for him is that he gets asked to hunt down the resistance groups. The only problem with that is that maybe he's too old or out of shape for that by now, but you could always work around that.

As for Raven, my immediate forecast is that she'll be brought to her senses just like Cyborg and Nightwing. That would seem to be the reasonable choice, although it would be very interesting if she remained an antagonist.

Either way, I can't hope more strongly that you'll continue this someday. The plot and suspense are building at a great pace, and it leaves me starving for more. Regardless of whether you continue or not, though, know that you've created one of the best Teen Titans stories out there.
BartWLewis chapter 13 . 6/20/2013
I love this story its so awesome. The Justice League episode with the Justice Lords is one of my favorites. Just having the Titans thrown into the mix makes things so much better. I can only hope that Justice League Raven can somehow save Beast Boy or Justice Lords Raven can do so. Cant wait for future chapters.
iamking chapter 8 . 5/23/2013
great story so far.
iamking chapter 4 . 5/13/2013
favorited.
The Dude chapter 13 . 3/18/2013
so are you gonna update or write a sequal or what? Let me know so i can keep an eye out. my user is a certified bamf.
FF8cerberus chapter 13 . 3/22/2012
I really want to see these two confront each other. Will they really end up fighting each other to the death or will Beast Boy be able to change her? Either way, good luck BB. Hope to get an update soon.
BoutsofInsanity42 chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
Nice to finally see a decent crossover alter world story. GOOD WORK
RotatingOwl chapter 12 . 11/10/2011
Oh man, how is it that you get 82 reviews in 12 chapters, when I have read so many under developed storylines with about the same number of reviews with less chapters? the world is mad. You deserve way more reviews.

This is an amazing fanfic. I don't know many of the DC charactors in depth, but you really nailed the ones I knew of. I normally only read teen titan fanfics with no hints of crossovers what so ever, but this, this story made me fail my mock biology exam because I read most of it last night so I didn't revise. Incrediable story, please don't stop writing and update soon.

RotatingOwl
kittyhawk09 chapter 13 . 11/5/2011
Excellent chapter. I like how you have 3 parts going at the same time. I think idea 1 would be the best.
Hairul The Nightrage Beast chapter 13 . 11/4/2011
Well this chapter goes well with Nightrage's Sham Piety especially with Earth 2's Raven's inner conflict whether to kill or let Beast Boy live.

If you could live forever,

What would you live for?

A damned aversion

Of a black soul

Or an everlasting Love?

For this lonesome voyage.

An everlasting love

The Lessons that we have attained

Remembrance of a dying world

Lust and Madness

Make an abysmal soul

What you have chosen

Is what you have always said

The unappeased ardor

Of eerie worship

With wailing in the night

And sensation without sight!

I'm sending forth.. (I'm sending forth)

I'm sending forth.. (I'm sending forth)

A wasted heart
The Cretin chapter 3 . 11/4/2011
First of all, I love the cameo with . I think you wrote him well. As for the chap, great job. You did a good job with Gar's confusion about the new world he's found himself in. Also, I'm interested in seeing just how much of a clamp down the Titans have on this alternate reality. You keep me hungering for more. Also, I saw the poll you had goin on when I checked this. I vote that you do the story with the Joker. I always wondered how he would jive in Jump City with Jump's villains as allies. Of course, write what you want to dude. Whatever it is, I'm sure it'll rock. Keep rockin
The Flying Frog chapter 13 . 11/4/2011
Let's see. Starfire still follows Robin's orders and has that chip in her brain that keeps her from having any sort of free will whatsoever. If Nightwing wants to join the resistance (which seems likely to be the case here) then he'll have to take Starfire's chip out, and deal with the emotional consequences that follow. And I highly doubt Starfire will be understanding or forgiving.

I like the idea that Beast Boy joined the resistance in this alternate dimension, though I do wonder what happened to Major Force. Did they knock him out, is he a prisoner, or was it a close escape?

I can predict Raven and Beast Boy having more than one meeting. The first one shows how demonic she became, and she does a lot of damage. The second time Beast Boy tries to appeal to her sense of humanity, and sometime afterwards, she begins the process of denying her demonic side if it means having a chance with Beast Boy again-

Heck, I can see her going all demon on Beast Boy, but not in the "kill, kill, death" manner but the "He's my mate, and I will kill anyone who takes him from me!." I can easily see her holding Beast Boy prisoner to keep her human side in check, report to the Lords that he's dead, and go back to being left alone with her new play thing.

I'm pretty sure Raven in Earth 1 wouldn't like that though.

Whether or not that happens, I'm sure it'll be good.