Reviews for 12 Days of Cadgins Christmas
Pyrate Nyre chapter 9 . 12/26/2009
Loved it but you really write Cam and Jack well please write more!

GryffindorPrincess23 chapter 9 . 12/26/2009
Aww I loved reading this and I hope you had a wonderful Christmas!
GryffindorPrincess23 chapter 8 . 12/23/2009
I can't wait for Christmas and this just helped get me even more excited.
Pyrate Nyre chapter 8 . 12/23/2009
And just were is Michelle going overnight with Perry?

Pyrate Nyre chapter 7 . 12/23/2009
As I keep saying LOVE Cam & Jack, I wonder how long it's going to take Booth to figure out there is something going on?

GryffindorPrincess23 chapter 7 . 12/23/2009
Its almost Christmas and that means this will be over soon :( but I love it anyway! :)
GryffindorPrincess23 chapter 6 . 12/20/2009
Love this!
Pyrate Nyre chapter 6 . 12/19/2009
I love Jack and Cam stories. I hope you add more and do more stories other than seasonal ones,

GryffindorPrincess23 chapter 5 . 12/18/2009
Aw I can't wait fore more!
GryffindorPrincess23 chapter 4 . 12/17/2009
Aw that's adorable
A-Karana chapter 4 . 12/17/2009
Aw, that was too cute! So far this is my favorite out of the parts you submitted. Great chapter.

I'd so love to see Cam losen up a bit (or a lot)and it's nice to read about it. I was waiting for her to throw herself in the snow and make snow angels, but that's maybe asked a bit too much ;)
Ellasphere chapter 3 . 12/14/2009
If only the lights hadn't come on! Then again, we wouldn't want everyone to see our favourite couple kissing now would we? Boss and co-worker. It just isn't on :) This is my favourite out of three and hope that they can just keep on getting better. I had best go and write mine now,bye.

Anna
GryffindorPrincess23 chapter 3 . 12/14/2009
I can't wait for more I love this!
A-Karana chapter 3 . 12/14/2009
Lucky for the rest of the lab the darkness didnt last longer or Hodgins and Cam would have given them quite the show when they light had come again.

I'm loving the 12 in 12 thing so much. Thank you for organizing it. My bit for today it written but I need to look over it again before I post it.
GryffindorPrincess23 chapter 2 . 12/13/2009