Reviews for The Birds and The Bees
peachpenguin chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
Ok, this is seriously funny. I showed it to my friend and we just sat there cracking up for 20 minutes. Add more chapters and you have the making of a great comedy.
ConcreteAngel14 chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
Um... Wow that's disgusting I've never had the talk and I know Everything. I will never be able to eat sausage again !
zeina1 chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
lol i didnt get the talk so im always untrested hhow it goes
TheRoadgoeseverOnAndOn chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
A great story. Very well written.
CarvedKid chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
Haha I loved that, it was very hilarious. Great job! :)
iFanfic369 chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
LOL HAHAHAHAHA XD HILARIOUS!
kisvakondok chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
OMG that was so sweet. I can't believe that an 11 year old never saw a boy's 'sausage' before! LOL I mean, really, how is that even possible? I was so curious I did the show you mine show me yours deal when I was like 7. Maybe it's just me and my slutty ways. Who knows. Sweet story.
Nights Eternal Dream chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
LMAO! That was hilarious!

My mom never really gave me the talk. She made sure I knew about all of that stuff from a very young age and always answered any questions I had.

My litte sister is starting to get curious though, so she'll be getting that talk soon... Poor thing.

By the way, you have officially ruined sausages for me.
TwiMom22580 chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
OMG, I was laughing so hard!
GreyAngel1996 chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
omg I remember having that conversation with my parents! Kinda made me cringe but it wass really funny!

AHC
rebeckap chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
You know, i don't think i ever asked where babies came from. Not once. I sort of always just...knew. My parents were very open and it was never awkward to talk about until i was a teenager. Wow, i feel bad for "normal" people now! Haha, actually, it was pretty funny. Good job. :)
Flutterbypav chapter 2 . 12/24/2009
Brill you should write more
Marianka chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
Thats so funny .I love youngest is 7

and know how baby and where the come.I am

still you write this..)
Jeniffer Artemis chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
I literally fell down on the floor laughing until I was gasping!It was jz so funny!Hahahahaha!Thank you for the most enjoyable story.
IOnlyDateEmpaths chapter 1 . 12/13/2009