Reviews for Dismantle the Sun
meg527 chapter 26 . 7/21
Fabulous! Thank you!
Guest chapter 26 . 8/19/2014
seeeequel!
beautiful story, thank you so much for writing it.
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 26 . 6/7/2014
This was lovely.

How God Created Mother

God took the fragrance of a flower,
The majesty of a tree,
The gentleness of a morning a dew
The calm of a quiet sea,
The beauty of a twilight hour
The soul of a starry night
The laughter of the rippling brook,
The grace of a bird in flight,
Then God fashioned from these things
A creation like no other,
And when His masterpiece was through,
He called it simply...MOTHER.

Happy Mother's Day!
Light on the Horizon chapter 26 . 7/28/2013
Great story! :)
Arime Setta chapter 26 . 4/19/2013
Very sweet story! Enjoyed it immensely - even if the first few chapters were devastating.
thefourthcat4 chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
I just want to know: is this similar to felix qui potuit rerum cognoscere causes? It was taken down, and i really wanted to read it... but this was good too.
miss insufferable know it all chapter 26 . 7/29/2012
ASDFGHJ that was so beautiful it hurts!
karen1025 chapter 26 . 5/19/2012
Is there a sequel? Please i need to know what is going to happen next. The story is adictive
Karen chapter 26 . 5/19/2012
Excellent story! Are you planning a sequel? please say yes and that is ready to post, i'm dying to know what happens next.
enahma chapter 26 . 8/16/2011
OMG. I see I have to add you to my favourite authors' list. :-) This story was amazing.
Rivena Verity Vartanian chapter 26 . 7/26/2011
I couldn't remember if I've posted a review for this story, but this is the second time I've read through it.

This has to be one of my favorite fanfictions. I read it (both times) in one sitting.

Your a great author.
Olivia-twiFan chapter 26 . 6/22/2011
No! You can't stop there. I want to read about the wooing... great story. Wish it was longer
Mimi35 chapter 26 . 2/24/2011
Beautifull story, so well written, the characters so alive, so human. And what a idea of plot!

And to name the very last chapter "The Beginning" - it begs for begging for more :) So I comply. Might You consider to write some kind of sequel?
makaem chapter 26 . 1/2/2011
That was wonderful.
WannabeWolfe chapter 26 . 12/2/2010
Another wonderful story. Heart breaking at the beginning and heart warming at the end. :)