Reviews for Dismantle the Sun
really thats the end?
belladonablush chapter 26 . 5/21
Please tell me there is a sequel...This was a great story but the ending feels like a season finale and I'm now waiting for September!
wine witch chapter 26 . 4/18
Thank you for this both lovely and dramatic story!
Nope. Its not ok to make something clear from the beginning.
You have to make it clear before the beginning.
Moonchild 1212 chapter 26 . 1/17
Jessie Deal chapter 26 . 12/2/2015
I really wanted to love this story. Because I loved aquittal so much I decided to read a lot more of your fiction. But this one was slightly less good.

Not only does is suffer from bad spelling it has slightly unrealistic view of pregnancy. It felt as if the characters did things only because that was what the story demanded - Aliah, falling in love with Severus. Then the Charlie storyline and becoming pregnant. Really? She was a Ravenclaw, she should know better, especially since Severus brews a derivative anti-pregnancy potion for her which isn't as effective so she really should have known better. And her unwillingness to leave Severus is not truly explained.

Hermione. Going from I-just-lost-my-best-friend-who-I-loved-and-married to conviniently thinking romantically of Severus? Why? Him wanting her, yes, that makes sense. She wanting him after he was there for her? Yes, that too. He being 'there for her' a whole of four times, dissapearing for more than half a year and she wanting him - not so much. Wanting anyone, in general and not to be alone - yes. But is that the basis of the relationship we want for this couple?

This should have been a bit longer perhaps. Because as it is it's more a possibility of a good story than an actual good story. I really did try to like it so much more than I did - I read it all. Alas.
melonka chapter 26 . 11/16/2015
very nice story
laumirot chapter 26 . 11/14/2015
Love it! What happened next?
GoodGodHenry chapter 26 . 8/17/2015
Great story, loved the ending. I'm ready for you to woo me. Sigh, perfectly suited to Severus and Hermione.
meg527 chapter 26 . 7/21/2015
Fabulous! Thank you!
Guest chapter 26 . 8/19/2014
beautiful story, thank you so much for writing it.
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 26 . 6/7/2014
This was lovely.

How God Created Mother

God took the fragrance of a flower,
The majesty of a tree,
The gentleness of a morning a dew
The calm of a quiet sea,
The beauty of a twilight hour
The soul of a starry night
The laughter of the rippling brook,
The grace of a bird in flight,
Then God fashioned from these things
A creation like no other,
And when His masterpiece was through,
He called it simply...MOTHER.

Happy Mother's Day!
Light on the Horizon chapter 26 . 7/28/2013
Great story! :)
Arime Setta chapter 26 . 4/19/2013
Very sweet story! Enjoyed it immensely - even if the first few chapters were devastating.
thefourthcat4 chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
I just want to know: is this similar to felix qui potuit rerum cognoscere causes? It was taken down, and i really wanted to read it... but this was good too.