Reviews for One to Love
redorchid23 chapter 14 . 8/27/2014
update please!
97 Diagon Alley chapter 14 . 12/21/2013
Seriously fantastic story! The plot progresses but isn't ridiculously complicated or dramatized, characters in character, wonderful B&B moments. I really hope you'll finish this :)
sunshineforever13 chapter 14 . 7/19/2013
I love this piece!" Don't leave me hanging!
omslagspapper chapter 14 . 11/12/2011
is your major writer's block gone yet? i was getting so into this story and then BAM! it ran out of chapters! :p
Kubi-Beutlin chapter 14 . 12/22/2010
Please continue this! I love this story, your writing style and the plot. has been a long time since a FF captivated me like this one does. I admire how you manage to keep he sexual tension going without anything reall happening and every chapter makes me giggle and smile. LOVE IT!
EasySilverDoesIt chapter 14 . 6/26/2010
Are you going to finish this? Please, please PLEASE do! I'm literally begging on my hands and knees for you to finish this!
xoxokiss210 chapter 3 . 5/27/2010
i l oved
Team Rosalie chapter 14 . 5/7/2010
intrstng stry. upd8 soon! luv the stry! gr8 b/b. cant wait til the babys born! 8]
SylviePrincipal chapter 14 . 5/4/2010
I love this! Its very sweet and I can't wait for your next update!
scifiromance chapter 14 . 4/7/2010
Well done! Thanks for keeping it going!
leoshunny1985 chapter 14 . 4/1/2010
love it
Kissin Concern chapter 14 . 4/1/2010
Great update. Can't wait for more.
jacklynvt11 chapter 14 . 3/31/2010
That was really good. Loved the ending with them liking the pie. It was sweet when they almost kissed. I really liked it when Brennan said they should move in but was sad if Booth wanted to bring a woman home. Nice chapter. Great job. :)
iRONiCGiRL91 chapter 14 . 3/30/2010
Oh goodie!

A house I see a future I like!

Love this story a lot!

Please updater more often!
CharlyB chapter 14 . 3/30/2010
I am thoroughly enjoying this story and I really like where you're going with it. I appreciate you writing Brennan's development; people casting her as a runaway robot really bug me! It's obvious she's growing on the show and even though she might be giving him hints I personally think that given her trust in Booth's people and feelings expertise that she will never make a move because she's trusting him to know more than her about this topic. So far, from her perspective, he really doesn't appear interested. I hope you get over your writer's block soon! Less than 48 hours to go!