Reviews for Shattered Art Criticisms
Gubefan1980 chapter 1 . 11/7/2015
That was fuck hawt. I'm such a perv for boy on boy sex add BDSM and I'm in heaven. He he. Very satisfying especially since most of theses scenes are m/f and I not only prefer slash but only this pairing. Woof.
Wolf154657 chapter 1 . 9/18/2014
You killed me with THIS! 3
Leona Bowman chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
That was Beautiful... I loved your story.. Losing someone is hard, but to lose them though vilents is even more davasting.. He found love again.. so did Jasper...

3 Leona :)

very well written...
Vampiregal101 chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
bloody nose like crazy! i absolutely love it
silentlover09 chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
ok then good story, it felt kinda rushed but it still held water so thats a good thing i like the dom Jasper it ws cool i kinda started laughing when Edward ask him all the questions heheh.

tho i do i have question i would really like asnswered um so who was the manager i mean you wrote that he reminded of Edward of someone like he seen him before so who was he was it the guy that killed jake huh well let me know.

till next time bye now.
1luv-me-dead-with-literature1 chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
i always imaigned jasper as the dominate lmao
LittleCastaway chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
WOW!

That's all i can say... just... WOW!

Amazing story!

I've only read stories where Edward is the dominant and Jasper is the submissive, so it was really great to find a story where the roles were reversed.

Loved it!
msashlyjudd8 chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
Holy hell, that was hot. Great job.
Jasper's Singer chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
That story was wonderful. I cried hen Edward told Jasper about Jacob. And hen how the story progressed into a relationship between the two. it was just a really good story. I'm glad I read it.
Sasu-Sama' Sarukiji-Sempai chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
Wow... 0_0
Kari Twilight Mist chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
Interesant (I hope I spelled that right.) It moved rather fast but held a lot of emotion.