Reviews for Repercussions of an Unwilling Vanguard
Ruglet2 chapter 6 . 7/30
You seem to have a habit for wee hours writing. It certainly isn't a bad thing if all of this goodness is what comes from it. I can't wait to see how this one evolves.
rebekah nicole chapter 6 . 7/11
Update please!
BabyGhost123 chapter 6 . 6/29
I would love if u could update this story as soon as u can...its a really good story and would love if u could go into more of what is happening with Draco and probably the relationship that would come about with the twins. And I would love to hear more about Viktor and Harry
emmalilly21 chapter 6 . 5/19
continue please
Zela3 chapter 6 . 5/13
Wow I recently found this pairing in another fic and found I liked it, so went searching for others with the same pairing...have to say I really like this fic so far, though I can't help but notice it has been 5 years since you updated...I hope that isn't an indication of abandonment as I'd really like to see what happens when Victor learns about Harry's home life and I also can't wait to see Snapes reaction when (if he goes through with it) Harry offers him Basilisk parts...
TheCauldron chapter 6 . 4/29
so, will this story ever be finished? because I really like it!
MyFluffleFix chapter 6 . 2/21
I love this fic. It saddens me that it was abandoned.
Biabara chapter 6 . 11/15/2014
I always thought JKR wanted us to think of Sturm (und) Drang when she named the school Durmstrang. It's a german literary movement in the age of enlightenment called the 'era of geniuses'.
mewtwosangel chapter 6 . 10/8/2014
I just read this story for the first time. It has some holes but it has really great potential. I am looking forward to you cleaning it up and polishing it till it shines. So work hard and don't get discouraged.
JBubbles chapter 6 . 10/6/2014
I'm in love with this quiet calculating Harry and all the interactions with the seconday characters! When will you update? Kudos, dear!
Keegansgirl chapter 6 . 10/3/2014
I really enjoy this story. I love your attention to detail and the way you describe the complexity of everyone's actions. It has been 4 years since an update, would absolutely love to see this story completed. I hope this finds you well and that your muse returns.
Guest chapter 6 . 7/31/2014
aaaaaw this is cute. would you let harry forgive Ron or will he give ron and hermione the cold shoulder for how they treat him... what about Snape running round the castle searching for Harry like a worried mother hen? will anything ever come of that?
cullengal101 chapter 6 . 7/21/2014
Hi
This is a really good story so far
Im enjoying it so far
Cant wait too see what happens nexy
Please keep updating
Cullengal101
JokeforDead chapter 6 . 7/16/2014
amazing story! its really great, the plot! the reactions and communication! just wow! obviously i am excited. thank you for your fabulus imagination! and also thank you for mentioning two songs in previous chap. yey! i got new music to listen till i get sick :)
sorry for my poor english, and i hope for update in near future/
titania2811 chapter 6 . 5/26/2014