Reviews for Repercussions of an Unwilling Vanguard
MyFluffleFix chapter 6 . 2/21
I love this fic. It saddens me that it was abandoned.
Biabara chapter 6 . 11/15/2014
I always thought JKR wanted us to think of Sturm (und) Drang when she named the school Durmstrang. It's a german literary movement in the age of enlightenment called the 'era of geniuses'.
Mewtwosangel chapter 6 . 10/8/2014
I just read this story for the first time. It has some holes but it has really great potential. I am looking forward to you cleaning it up and polishing it till it shines. So work hard and don't get discouraged.
JBubbles chapter 6 . 10/6/2014
I'm in love with this quiet calculating Harry and all the interactions with the seconday characters! When will you update? Kudos, dear!
Keegansgirl chapter 6 . 10/3/2014
I really enjoy this story. I love your attention to detail and the way you describe the complexity of everyone's actions. It has been 4 years since an update, would absolutely love to see this story completed. I hope this finds you well and that your muse returns.
Guest chapter 6 . 7/31/2014
aaaaaw this is cute. would you let harry forgive Ron or will he give ron and hermione the cold shoulder for how they treat him... what about Snape running round the castle searching for Harry like a worried mother hen? will anything ever come of that?
cullengal101 chapter 6 . 7/21/2014
Hi
This is a really good story so far
Im enjoying it so far
Cant wait too see what happens nexy
Please keep updating
Cullengal101
JokeforDead chapter 6 . 7/16/2014
amazing story! its really great, the plot! the reactions and communication! just wow! obviously i am excited. thank you for your fabulus imagination! and also thank you for mentioning two songs in previous chap. yey! i got new music to listen till i get sick :)
sorry for my poor english, and i hope for update in near future/
titania2811 chapter 6 . 5/26/2014
Update!
L.Maurel chapter 6 . 4/4/2014
I had hoped you'd continue but the last update is from October 2010.
Are you stull writing?
jeannette.rothenberger chapter 6 . 4/3/2014
Please! Another chapter! Great work!
KLS-Blueskies chapter 6 . 2/10/2014
i like this ;)
jupimako chapter 6 . 1/27/2014
Hope you come back to this story someday.
sasusakuhiwatari chapter 6 . 11/14/2013
Luv it! Plz update it soon!
Flyingsheep-Waitwhat chapter 6 . 9/7/2013
love this story and especially harry's character. please update soon its been like 3 years. pretty plz with a cherry on top