Reviews for Just Gets Better With Time
oneLove2010 chapter 15 . 10/31/2010
Are you going to make a part 2 to this story? plz say yes!
Pri-ThePuppeteer chapter 15 . 8/26/2010
Love the story ;D

But damn! you had to end with that? _I mean.. are you planning a sequel? *incert confusing eyes*

anyway xD if you do, then please tell me! it would be interesting to read it
Pri-ThePuppeteer chapter 13 . 8/26/2010
xD Gin should wonder "why everybody think I am a whor.e?"

lol!
Pri-ThePuppeteer chapter 2 . 8/24/2010
Like your friend for the idea! ;D
XLightningX chapter 14 . 2/22/2010
Short but it was good :D keep up the good work :)
Animeangellover2 chapter 12 . 2/21/2010
This story is awesomeness.

Can't wait for the next chap!
C.Ink chapter 12 . 2/18/2010
omg! this is so thrilling! i LOVE gin here! XD though a bit OOC but who cares? so far my fav ginbya!3
XLightningX chapter 6 . 1/25/2010
This chapter was really good
Marisa Serise chapter 5 . 1/2/2010
I'm really into this - I would have never thought of a Gin/Bya and your world with them is really interesting. I love cat & mouse / mental game stories with a passion, and I'm on the edge of my seat wondering how our two darlings are going to overcome this.

Ah, Aizen. *shifty eyes him* The lines are being drawn - delightful.

The sex scene was good, no worries. A nice treat for the reader after they've already come so far through the chapter.
ichkak chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
Like the story so far, interesting pairing that doesn't often happen. There are two places where it would read better, and thats when Byakuya talks about relaxing 'I tried to stay awake but I just couldn’t relax. So I took one pill to help me relax.' It would have been better with a different word to relax the second time otherwise it sounds clumsy; and Gin did the same 'so can sleep now. No one will bother you now.'

Sorry that makes me sound really picky and I know I make heaps of mistakes in mine too. But thats the only things spoiling your good start!

I've hit the fav button as i want to know who the pair were at the start.
borninthedarkness chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
I love this couple. I also like this story so far keep going.